Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Listen While You Play - SOAC Podcasts Come to...

Creator: SOAC Bas September 17, 2013 3:36pm
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Hello to all the newbs, pros, players, guide-writers, ranked players, and even those terrified to play ranked. We here at sittingonacouch.com are excited about the opportunity to bring our informative and focused podcasting experience to League of Legends. Our goal is to bring a dedicated, focused, informative, and positive podcast to the League of Legends community. We are excited about the opportunity to hear and help the League of Legends community. We have 3 shows that are primed and ready to go along with the opportunity for more players to be a part of the SOAC team. Our podcasts are designed to be able to “listen while you play”. All of them will be available on itunes and podcast streams in audio only as well as on youtube.

Blame the Jungler (yes the name is designed for humor at the penchant for top and mid to blame the jungler first), a show focusing on top and mid lane play, will be hosted by Skive and Grandmaster D both of whom are knowledgeable guide writers and platinum level players. Each week they will feature a pro, guide writer, streamer, or high level player who has made an impact in the community whether through entertainment or content. The show will focus on the strategies, experiences, and theory crafting of the top and mid lane players. So tune into http://www.twitch.tv/soacgaming every Saturday from 12pm PDT to 1pm PDT and catch the podcast. You can catch their first show where they talked with Psiguard of mobafire.com, a jungler main, about his experiences working with top/mid solo and team players: http://sittingonacouch.com/podcast/leagueoflegends/topmid-lol/

Just Feed Me, a show focusing on the dynamics of bot lane play, will be hosted by veteran caster Bhawb and Pyrocarp. The show will guide you through the dynamics of Marksman aka Carry and Support play. Each week they will feature a pro, guide writer, streamer, or high level player who has made an impact in the community whether through entertainment or content. The show will focus on the strategies, experiences, and theory crafting of Marksman/Carry and Support players. So tune into http://www.twitch.tv/soacgaming every Monday from 1pm PDT to 2pm PDT and catch the podcast. So join us live or catch us on itunes or your favorite podcasting app.

Dive the Fountain, a show covering the ins and outs of the league of legends community, will be hosted by theSource and Azaraki. Both players have had vast experience shoutcasting tournaments and working within the League of Legends community in different aspects. The show will cover the patch notes, predictions on the different tournaments, coverage of the up and coming teams and players, and the various happenings in the league of Legends community. The show will air live every Thursday from 5pm PDT to 6pm PDT on http://www.twitch.tv/soacgaming or you can catch the vod on sittingonacouch.com or via itunes and youtube 24 hours after.

We are excited about this opportunity and can’t wait to get started and to get the feedback from one of the most critical and intelligent communities out there. We strive to be not only entertaining but informative, and welcome the feedback from you.

We are also looking for jungle main players who are looking to co-host our jungle focused podcasts. If you are interested please email podcast@sittingonacouch.com and we would be glad to sit down and go over the details. We are looking for players who are interested in doing the background images and overlays for the shows. We want to help you as well as make sure the shows look incredible. Email podcast@sittingonacouch.com for more information. Thank you for taking the time to check us out. We look forward to continuing to build great content for a game that many of us love.

Good luck, and if you see SOAC Bas running around in a game – be sure to kill him a few times for us.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 5:13pm | Report
I think I'll stick to listening to my orangutang mating calls podcast, thanks though
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 7:30pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I think I'll stick to listening to my orangutang mating calls podcast, thanks though

Haha, sounds like a plan, where can I find this awesome podcast :D
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide