Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

<3 Kha'Zix

Creator: recnib September 28, 2012 3:31am
26 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 8:58am | Report
Ultimate is d00m, I don't like it.
I choose not to evolve it either, becasue 40% less dmg for that stealth is going to a waste imo.
I rather evolve normal abilities.

Already bought him and I like him more as solo top than jungle, but does ok in both.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 10:25am | Report
I like Kha'Zix solo top rather than jungle too. He's a bit too squishy for jungle. I always have to start out with cloth armor and 5 hp pots.

His Q is so broken. Can practically shut down anyone who is low on health even if you aren't as
fed as he or she is. Unless they have a lot of armor o-o...

It's always fun to see the "The Hunt is On" quest. So far, the teammates are always like "OH SHT IT'S ACTUALLY TRUE?!" and then they try to get their Rengar or Kha'Zix the bonus. I had a easy time beating Kha'Zix as Rengar so I got the head, but now I want that 4th evolution on Kha'Zix *u*
Darkness is Eternal
Currently on vacation~
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 2:42pm | Report
Guys, his Q has a 2.4 AD ratio on a 3.5 second cooldown. For the love of god. Don't ****ing rush Frozen Mallet and ****.

Also, the awkward moment when the top Kha'Zix guide has 44% rating.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 2:53pm | Report
well hes only been out for a few days none of those guides are gonna be good at all
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:31pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

well hes only been out for a few days none of those guides are gonna be good at all

I agree. People need to test out Kha'Zix a lot before actually making a guide right away just so they can try and snag the top rated spot a.s.a.p. I'm going to make a Kha'Zix guide too but not until I've tested out all the viable builds I think of and work on them. Although it is kinda hard to do since practically everyone is playing Kha'Zix now and my internet is slow...

-Enters queue-
-Finds a match-
-Waits to get into champ select-
-Enters champ select-
-Oh look someone is already Kha'Zix now I have to play the support since all other roles are taken...-

I usually rush Bloodthirster first since rushing Frozen Mallet is horrible thing to do on Kha'Zix. All his basic abilities' damage scale off bonus AD so why do people rush Frozen Mallet when it provides 20 AD and costs a lot more than Bloodthirster which provides a ton more AD?!
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 4:25pm | Report
I build him either like I build talon or Ill build him like I build riven.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide