Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Make a Dominion tier list?

Creator: NicknameMy November 5, 2011 11:05am
1 2
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 1:04pm | Report
ye this guy updates the list, so i guess it hasnt changed after skarner buff ye, but skarner is good
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 1:10pm | Report
skarner op in skirmishes. If anyone decides to come up with their own tier list let me know. Ill post it.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 2:36pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Singed:

One of the best defender at Dominion. His damage with the combination of Rod of Ages and Rylai's Crystal Scepter is really huge. And, dat Fling is just too good. Also, one of the champs, which work with Garrison really well.

Definitly tier 1 material.

Maybe Singed belongs in tier 1, but youre argumentation is a bit off.
Dmg/Hp is fine, but without items he'll miss some resistance.
Also he cant defend turrets that well, he can only Fling/AA ppl in it, but only with that denying more than 1 guy (who shouldnt fight under an enemy turret anyway) to capture it and stopping its attacks is not that simple.
If theyre clever, they'll switch leaving 1 attack and 1 to capture while you pingpong between them.

But:
He'll easily take down enemy creep waves leaving his own to capture. Utilizing his movespeed you should think about using Promote to turn a undefended tower neutral while being on your way too help attacking a defended one.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 2:40pm | Report
Singed is more of a capper than a defender. He has movespeed and he is amazing at escapes. I dont think poison works for defending towers.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2011 7:44pm | Report
It's always AP Shaco for me. JITB on the health point pisses people off so much.

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide