Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Matchmaking system ruined normal games...

Creator: Jokerko93 September 25, 2012 1:27pm
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 10:20am | Report
Jeffy, my stats in the link were last updated about 4-5 days ago >_>

And I checked on my profile, it's accurate.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 11:12am | Report
There really isnt a problem.
You arent lvl 30 yet.
Trolls will always exist through all levels of gameplay up until gold level ELO, even then you will find some.
You cannot ban people based on them "being a troll". Its just not possible.
If you want to change the course of your games keep a positive attitude and try to direct the flow of the game to the best of your ability.
If you keep getting "stfu nub", make sure to look for the people in your games that aren't that kind of an *******, are decent players, and add them as friends. Then keep playing with those people. Your games will go alot smoother if you have 1 or 2 people you can rely on on your team.

P.S. Riot employees don't really pay attention to this site, so writing an open letter to them on mobafire won't get you anywhere >.>
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 11:18am | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Matchmaking puts me up against 2k elos in normals sometimes :o

It really needs to be changed so you play people of a similar skill level.

1. People who are 2k don't play normals usually, so their normal elo is pretty low.

2. The matchmaking system in normals is identical to the one in ranked.
Tri lane for life.
Jokerko93
<Member>
Jokerko93's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 11:23am | Report
Thank you very much The Overmyynd for your opinion. I am rly trying to keep a positive attitude moreover I am trying to explain people how should they play and carry my team to win. But in most games I meet only with people who are ignoring and play on their own, then people who are blaming me and the third, people who dont know english language... U know, they look like they are playing this game as self-educated without any knowledge of laning phases, teamfights (in my games are rarely objectives like dragon, or baron done) and then, I only hardly can explain to not push the lane (doesnt help when I write "stop auto-attacking"...).

And about Riot.. I thought they arent interested in this forum, but I mean to make a group of people, who will send them e-mails about changing matchmaking system in some way. Cause if I only would send e-mail it wont help, but if 50-60 people would, maybe they will notice they should do sth with it. But never mind.. it is not so important now.

Thank you!
XLR8 I vanilla
<Member>
XLR8 I vanilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:56pm | Report
I was just as frustrated as you just a couple of days ago. But then i went on a wining streak and suddenly teams we're "normal". We had a jungler, ad carry, ap carry, support and so on. Keep in mind that the matchmakeing system tries to put you together with people wo have the same ELO as you (yeah normals have ELO too), so basically if you start winning, you'll get better teams. Also once you hit lvl 30 your team and the enemy team will get dramatically better.
+Rep if I was of any assistance or just for hugs :3 <3
Thank you LaCorpse for the beautiful sig!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 6:19pm | Report
so, only have one thing to say here.

Welcome to Solo Q.

you want a good team and you want to not rage at them? play with friends, I always have at least one friend and we rage together, like today when I was shaco jungle, got invaded and lost in a 1v5 (where was my team? telling me I was a noob from lane), then I fell behind because of constant counter jungling and couldn't get a good gank in, well guys it must have been my fault we lost. No I just got outplayed and none of you made an attempt to ward your lanes or assist me in getting somewhere.

Its solo Q bro, not your fualt you run into idiots, It's not riots either though. They can't control the player base. People don't get smart in this game until you're up there in ELO, and even then you get the newb who got carried up x3.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 7:10pm | Report
Welcome to league of legends. Your stop for feeders, ragers, and troll.
+Rep for a cookie.

Thanks to MissMaw for the sig.

Don't Click This | Click This
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 8:09pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Matchmaking puts me up against 2k elos in normals sometimes :o

It really needs to be changed so you play people of a similar skill level.

Thats totally right, Wintermond also gets ppl at that Elo when he plays normals, and his win/lose ratio is 53% with ~1739 Elo in Normals.
When i soloqueue normals, which doesnt happen often, i also get ppl around this sometimes in their ranked Elo, and my normal Elo, according to your strange site is 1688, was used to be 1808 though :c
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 8:29pm | Report
well it is a free game...if you want idiots to stop playing the only real solution is to make LoL cost money so its not free to play but then again some idiots do have money
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 8:50pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

According to this, 52%.

Premade may seem like it, but it's getting too common ._.

How i update this :O?

It has my wins/losses, but it's 4 and a half months old :x.
Tri lane for life.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide