Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Most Banned Champ (Varus Patch)

Creator: HandsomeDead April 30, 2012 11:52pm
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 11:02am | Report
Ban shaco.

Scared of a good Shaco on enemy team.

Even more scared of a bad Shaco on my team.

^tried and true.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 5:34pm | Report
Morganna is not worth a ban anymore. Too easy to outplay and standard builds have her rushing Hourglass. SO what that means is her damage, though decent, IS not on par with other APs mid game who typically rush Rabadon's, and if she goes Rabadon's or Abyssal she melts in team fights.

Lee Sin IMO isn't ban worthy either. If he tops you play WW/Shen/Olaf, if he jungles you play Shyv or Mundo, Warwick is a possible option due to his strong ganks and counter ganks post 6.

Warwick IS ban worthy, he can build Frozen Mallet+Wits End+Wriggles, then everything else is pure tankiness and still do competitive damage while being nigh inescapable due to Blood Scent and FM procs.

Cassiopeia is 100% ban worthy, though you can pick Galieo and just farm all game, her damage and utility in team fights is simply amazingly strong.

Mundo currently is not ban worthy imo.

Shaco 100% ban worthy, early ganking power which can cripple ANY lane he wants to camp.

Rammus 50/50 IMO for banning, mainly his early and mid game are sub par, but if he makes it to late game, and your carries dont grab QSS, you're basically looking at a snow balls chance in hell. His ganks are decent, but overall he's not as durable as a tank needs to be for mid game team fights.

Nautilus is 50/50 ban worthy (although other people might think im crazy for saying it), if you face him top, you're basically going to lose your lane if he coordinates ganks with his jungler. If he's in the jungle you HAVE to play someone like Shyv or Lee Sin and counter jungle him as often as possible. Naut's late game is almost unreasonably strong.

Ummmm idk if this was even what you were looking for...I haven't really looked at the Varus patch notes so I suppose my opinion is based on the current patch :P
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 6:03pm | Report
And we all know who ez #1
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 7:27pm | Report

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 8:18pm | Report
Kassadin is banned because apparently noobs can't handle squishy melee mids. :l
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 10:53pm | Report
Ryze, because he is and will be even more OP.
He is gonna kill you!!!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 11:07pm | Report
Dear Ryze,

You just became insanely OP ever since you scaled off mana. After this buff, you'll become so OP that you have multiple bulid paths to destroy everyone. Thanks to that, I have to fight a Ryze in mid lane every game and means I'd need any means to play him myself. Press R, dodge all skills shots, reset cool-downs, nuke for 1k with only one use of Overload and still become that tanky AP carry. Riot, you just made this champion from what used to be somewhat like Brand to a new level of destruction to all players who can't deal with him at any given stage of the game.

Sincerely,

~CM

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 6:48am | Report
Ryze now even more FotM than he was last patch.

Might even be FotSeason.
True love is found only in yourself.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 8:59am | Report
Kassadin is not ban worthy, regardless of what other people say.
EnmaDaiO
<Member>
EnmaDaiO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 3:06pm | Report
from a 1900-2000 perspective
WW
UDYR
SORAKA
LULU
SHEN
MUNDO
SHACO