Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need a little advise

Creator: arbitration December 31, 2022 8:04pm
arbitration
<Member>
arbitration's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2022 8:04pm | Report
So, I'm playing on the japan servers atm (moved here so no choice if I want decent ping) And people are.... Bad, like, really bad. I managed to go straight to gold 1 on a new account before hitting a solid wall. That wall being the worst junglers I've ever come across, that single handedly lose my lane every game. I know a lot of people probably look at it and go "Well, you just need to play your lane better and safer" yada yada. But I kid you not, in the last 12 games I've played, 11 of them, jungler has straight up gifted double buffs and a kill to my lane. The last 2, a level 2 lee hit a q when he was at 30% health, went on a 70% health panth with ignite IN HIS MINIONS, and just instantly died. Game after, yi sees 2 top, decides yea, I can win this, dives in, gives a tahm free kill and doubles after I first blooded him, decides to come back to try and get his buffs, dives tower against a tahm, 2nd free kill, comes back a 3rd time, decides this is the one, and gives the tahm ANOTHER blue buff.

This has been consistent for almost a dozen games. But I didn't come here to rant even though that's what it turned into. The advice I need is how to come back from the pure level of tilt I feel right now. How do others deal with it? At this point, as soon as I see my jungler do something stupid I just give up on the game. And I don't usually flame, but it's gotten to the point I got muted because I got so damn mad at the yi for just feeding an already annoying lane into a loss. Keep in mind I first blooded the guy, was up a level, and up about 2 waves. Easily won lane turned into an impossible one. I know people say to take a break to calm down, did that for about 3/4 days, came back and same thing happened again (against a darius, yay) and instantly retilted me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TL:DR How do people get out of tilt when you have people consistently losing 11/12 games in a row, no matter how well you play.

P.S. to put this in perspective, I lost a game that I was 9/1 with tower down, up 3 levels, up 50+ cs at 9 minutes. Start roaming, get mid ahead, look at bot, they have 14 deaths at 9 minutes(adc ran tp, and quite literally would die, tp in, die maybe 20 seconds later trying to fight while behind). jungle has 6. So I may be 9/1 and helping mid, but out of 23 deaths on our team, 20 of them are from 3 people at 9 damn minutes... Even easy win games are just ripped away.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide