Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Need advice on not tilting/how to keep it fun.

Creator: SGIntmachine April 12, 2022 6:44pm
SGIntmachine
<Member>
SGIntmachine's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2022 6:44pm | Report
So to start off, I'm returning to league after about 7 years away. Of course it's a different game now from what I remember but some of the basics still apply. Recently, i've gotten my account to the high 30s and started playing some ranked. I was so looking forward to it because it seemed my teammates in random were just either inting, or playing so off meta they might as well have been. Yet, it never fails, there is always someone who dies early and runs it down. I'm guilty of the early deaths myself due to overextending for kills or just not knowing how the champ i'm VSing counters by pick. (looking at you teemo into my panth.)

What i'm experiencing lately is such an unjustifiable rage toward the game and my people i'm qued with. I don't enjoy tilting and do my best to stay level-headed, but with LoL being one of the only games/outlets I have for fun (I'm a father of 3 who only plays about 2-3 hours a night when my kids finally go to sleep), I find myself just going from bad match to bad match. And it compounds the issue.

What tips do you guys have to maybe help alleviate the stress of ****ty match after ****ty match? I'm by no means a competitive player. I enjoy winning sure, but i'm just not enjoying getting bent over my nexus match after match. TIA for any advice/tips you guys have.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide