Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Noobokai - Wuju Style (Master Yi song)

Creator: noobokai
July 12, 2012 7:51am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Noobokai - Wuju Style (Master Yi song)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by noobokai » July 12, 2012 7:51am | Report
Hi guys,
I have just finished Master Yi's track. The track about hte Way of a Real warrior xDDD
Listen and enjoy!
noobokai's Forum Avatar

noobokai
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » July 12, 2012 10:17pm | Report
Sounds like a hot mess, and about 30 hours worth of work on FL9. Fits his high speed style pretty well. And i like the fact that you used the only skin worth having as the background XD. +rep for the hard work.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by noobokai » July 13, 2012 5:44am | Report
noobokai's Forum Avatar

noobokai
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Maetrka » July 13, 2012 6:34am | Report
Not my kinda music, but its Cool. It's got the Mortal Kombat theme's kind of action. :)
Maetrka's Forum Avatar

Maetrka
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!