Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Offering coaching with free initial consultation.

Creator: H4xDefender May 24, 2016 8:52pm
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2016 8:52pm | Report
Exactly what the title says. I get a lot of messages from people asking for tips or help on how to improve, so I thought I'd make a thread to make sure anyone who wants my assistance can get it.

Preliminary Questions (Free)
-This is a free 10-15 minute session where you can ask me questions about what you are struggling with, and about how I usually do my lessons. If this is all you need, great! If you would like more information after talking to me, you can purchase a replay/vod review. This session allows me to pinpoint where you need the most help, so I can better help you improve. You do NOT have to schedule a lesson right after this session.

Replay Review (9$)
-Exactly what it sounds like. I will go over a replay of one of your games, (can be first person on youtube or directly from op/replay.gg) and give you pointers on it in a document of notes, as well as in a video recording format that I will upload to youtube unlisted for you to refer to. These typically take 60-90 minutes.

Replay Review (Live, 10$)
-This is the same as the replay review, except that you will be screensharing with me in a skype call and will be able to ask me questions directly if you are confused about something I point out. Since this is live, you will need to get in contact with me beforehand to arrange a time for us to meet. These typically take 60-90 minutes.

Discounts/Long Term Coaching
-Any repeat student will be charged 1$ less than my normal rate, and any student who is referred to me by one of my past students will also receive a 1$ discount for their first lesson.

If you are a repeat student I will be able to give you drills/1v1 practice/more specific information to help you improve your play as efficiently as possible. You can inquire with me directly for more information about this.

If you are interested in booking or just want more information, message me/leave a comment here, or on my coaching profile below.

Coaching Profile

I will still take general questions in my tier list thread, and I will still actively update the tier list. This is strcitly for those who want 1 on 1 help, or help with their team.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide