Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1038 of 1800
mobafox
<Member>
mobafox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2013 11:31pm | Report
Climb back to Gold 4 like four times. Can I have a jackpot for 1 day and miraclely climb to Platinum 5? Just like I climb to Gold 5 from Silver 5 in one day.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 2:32am | Report
QQ I WANT REACH GOLD BEFORE SEASON ENDS. ANY STRONK PLAYER WANT TO HELP A NAB SILVER IV WHO REACHED SILVER II 2 TIMES AND NOW IS AGAIN SILVER IV AND I GOT 7 LP FOR A WIN AND -20 FOR A DEFEAT? QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
"You belong in a museum!"
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 7:12am | Report
Honestly, there is absolutely no reason for me to play Normals.

Normals are full of angsty teenagers who think that normals matter at any rate. News flash, Normals do not ****ing matter, at all.

I don't even think I enjoy League very much anymore, but to have a bunch of angry tryhards over a trivial match like a normal game is beyond obnoxious. It's like asking to get reported.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 5:19pm | Report
Meh, I had a Plat 1 smurf akali on my team ( its true because they added me on their main after the game to prove a point)
but damn..
They were decently good mechanically and made some decent decisions BUT OH GOD THEY WERE A **** ***
Here are some quotes;
"Don't u ward I cant win this without vision"(while i had 6 wards placed on the map and half of their jungle warded)
"I can 1v5 but with vision"(She face checked baron after lulu cleared out my ward with a pink)
"I don't treat silvers like humans" (when we told her to stop insulting)
"You guys don't know that you should push when you get an ace, that's why you're here" (after we already took down two towers..)
"You guys don't know anything, you're worthless"(After she died while chasing singed)
"You're scum, you don't even belong in this world"
"Low life's"

I mean, granted our adc and mid seemed to lack common sense and our hecarim was mechanically horrible and I did get 1 bad ult and made two bad calls in lane ( I was janna) BUT OH MY GOD, WHY INSULT LIKE THAT?

Also even if they did carry they made so many newbie mistakes. She gets caught off guard by amumu(who was visible due to a ward)
She then zhonyas, I Q their entire team and then ult them away. She proceeds to do what? Jump to the wraiths that were warded(she was in jump range)? Stealth? Flash away? NOPE
SHE JUMPS ON THE ENEMY TRISTANA AND DIES, we couldn't follow up cause I had just knocked them away to save her *** ._.
Situation two:
She could easily kill all 3 of the remaining enemies but she decides to just run while everyone is slowly getting slaughtered. When she finally decided to attack, instead of the tristana or the lulu which were all like, 2-3 hits away from death.. she jumps on singed ._.( her excuse was that singed was lowest on health, he had like 600 hp while lulu and trist had 200 and 400..) I mean, why not kill trist which dies to just your ult, taking away all of their damage...
Situation 3:
I separate singed from their team with my ult, we get him low and he goes away - this gives us a great opportunity for a 5v4.. what does she do? she chases signed around the ****ing map, DIES to him and then we lose the teamfight.

How can a plat make mistakes like that? She made tons of other mistakes I wouldn't have expected from a plat player...

I'm just butt hurt cause she insulted us like that when she wasn't even good real
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 5:28pm | Report
just los because our lux decides to leave. We would have totally won this game.. we was like 7/1 in the beginning <.<. Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q__Q
Now it's up to the third game if I get promoted :<
mobafox
<Member>
mobafox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 10:56pm | Report
XeresAce, seen these type of players. They should have stop whining or insulting when they plan to smurf. Can't stand the level? Stay at your main tier rank games.

I think too much smurf players are like 10 year olds that want to show how skillful they are in lower tier ranks that they can't do in their main tier ranks.

Mute button is the best weapon tool in the game though when they use the chat function as an insult tool more than giving proper instruction.

Stupid Garena server, why you so slow release Lucian~
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 12:49am | Report
QQ 3 days until school starts and when i should be busy doing college apps im cramming homework
D:
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 12:56am | Report
qq just got demoted to bronze 4 again :( Im such a noobbbbbb Someone carry me pls qq
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 4:00pm | Report
OCE servers at 8am on a Saturday morning:

guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 11:10pm | Report
imagine standing up to do something and then it finds a game but you arnt there to click accept fast enough

not only did you waste your time, but the time of 9 other people
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide