Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1036 of 1800
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 1:02pm | Report
What kind of ez rushes botrk
Also, was I really to blame for pushing alone after we got the enemy lux and ez in to base? I literally took like 5 seconds to kill the remaining 3 minions so ours would go die to their tower. Then suddenly noc + tf ult and I die.
My teams (specifically my adc's) response; Omg zyra you are support stop pushing!
My item build; Ruby sightstone, shurelias reverie, mobility boots, wards
"Oh my god zyra you're useless in fights build locket!"
SOOOO
I told them to let me play and shut the ef up :D
Was I right to do so?
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 1:10pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

What kind of ez rushes botrk
Also, was I really to blame for pushing alone after we got the enemy lux and ez in to base? I literally took like 5 seconds to kill the remaining 3 minions so ours would go die to their tower. Then suddenly noc + tf ult and I die.
My teams (specifically my adc's) response; Omg zyra you are support stop pushing!
My item build; Ruby sightstone, shurelias reverie, mobility boots, wards
"Oh my god zyra you're useless in fights build locket!"
SOOOO
I told them to let me play and shut the ef up :D
Was I right to do so?

There is no reason to flame you if you die this way. They just wasted their ultimates to kill the support :P
I saw your stats in your match history ... seems it was a pretty ****ty game :P
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 1:18pm | Report
Quoted:
There is no reason to flame you if you die this way. They just wasted their ultimates to kill the support :P
I saw your stats in your match history ... seems it was a pretty ****ty game :P

Stalker! :O
Welp I did die 3 times to a noc gank and then once to block a mystic shot so our ez didn't die, got caught warding twice and died and the rest was in teamfights.
So I preformed very poorly but at least I had like half the map warded at all times and we caught some of them off guard which brought us back in the game =D
Though if we didn't manage to pick someone off we got destroyed, their noc was really good though so it was a well deserved victory for them
/Rantover
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 1:23pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

Stalker! :O
Welp I did die 3 times to a noc gank and then once to block a mystic shot so our ez didn't die, got caught warding twice and died and the rest was in teamfights.
So I preformed very poorly but at least I had like half the map warded at all times and we caught some of them off guard which brought us back in the game =D
Though if we didn't manage to pick someone off we got destroyed, their noc was really good though so it was a well deserved victory for them
/Rantover

Did Ezreal say thank you after you saved him?
Get caught while warding sucks: Everyone wants to have vision but then they complain if you die due to warding. I love warding when playing Lulu because of Whimsy so it' really easy to not get caught :P
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 1:26pm | Report
Quoted:
Did Ezreal say thank you after you saved him?
Get caught while warding sucks: Everyone wants to have vision but then they complain if you die due to warding. I love warding when playing Lulu because of Whimsy so it' really easy to not get caught :P

Pff lulu, I'd rather ward when I play janna with maxed zephyr and mobility boots, good luck to anyone who's chasing you :D
And nope :P
Such is the life of a support
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 8:00pm | Report
EVERYONE IS HAVING PROBLEMS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX THEM I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO SAY SOMETHING WRONG AND FGHSEUIRGSDFPIOHGSDFIOHFIOHUIROHJFDOIHSROASDHGFD

also i think me and a few friends are going to group murder someone soon cuz hes disvboaiusdfbdfiahguergndfuiphdfgsdfsggf just one of those guys you want to murder
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 5:51am | Report
So apparently Rengar's ult only makes sounds if you have vision of him when he casts. Oh. And supports who don't buy wards beyond ruby sightstone. Not even pinks or an oracles. GTFO. GTFO. I could have had a Needlessly Large Rod and still maintained my lane wards AND pinks for Rengar AND my usual extra wards because I'm never happy with the coverage supports give me.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 11:11am | Report
QnQ
I want to write a Shen guide, but I can't extensively test it in draft 'cause he's always banned. Makes me sad.
True love is found only in yourself.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:19pm | Report
tfw when you make a forum and it instantly gets knocked off the front page QQ
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 4:56pm | Report
I was Lux against a Kassadin :c

Mid lane kept getting ganked every 5 seconds, from Leona bot and Kha'Zix. Bot lane didn't even say MIA at all...

Even when it was constantly 2v1 bot because Leona always came mid, they somehow fed the enemy Lucian. Sigh. At least our Vladimir pushed top lane decently.

Hey you! Yeah you! Just wanted to let you know you're awesome!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide