Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1230 of 1800
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 8:22pm | Report
Oh you know...cuz Baron is SO MUCH more important than the Nexus. YOUwwwwynrc g 657u6yt552634hmjfgter54
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 11:40pm | Report
Darealone wrote:
FTFY

that only works if I made a mistake.

lmao.
Brian Hail
<Member>
Brian Hail's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 1:52am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

You get one game where you stomp the enemy.
The next several games your team sucks so hard, the enemy just stomps you....

EDIT: And back to zero LP.
Feeders and ******s, that's all there seems to be today.

Been demoted a few times like that. I feel like rage quitting when your down 50 kills lost all your towers and just holding on and you haven't destroyed one tower or ever secured dragon. Yet we still continue to play even though half the team wants to quit.

Need a section for Tribunal for Wannabe Badasses so we can black list these fools.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2014 11:59pm | Report

- Be me,
- Be support Braum, doing my Support type thing

- Have Thalia on Lucian
- Wreck Bot lane with Epic Braum plays and super synergy with Lucian/Thalia
- Get asked "How is it you are in Silver League?"
- MFW when I don't know why I can't carry Solo Q games at Silver V.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 12:09am | Report
^Why don't you just duo queue with Thalia?
Also that's pretty much the only reason I dont main support myself.

Basically MOBAFire.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 12:18am | Report

^Why don't you just duo queue with Thalia?
Also that's pretty much the only reason I dont main support myself.

A Diamond Player duoing with a Silver. While I have thought about it, I think I would be intimidated by having to fight above my weight several times over. Something like this will only hurt me, not because I will get better or whatever, but because I will feel like Thalia carried me, and that I will be a burden to the rest of the team, which is something I cannot stand to be.

Also I've been maining op lane in Solo Q
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 3:51am | Report
^Damn, really? So golds can only duo with Plats and silvers, too? That's a neat idea, to be honest.

Also maining support isn't so bad. I'm only gold 3 atm, but that's not because I main support and I can't carry, for sure.

by jhoijhoi
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 7:31am | Report
Kazega wrote:

- Be me,
- Be support Braum, doing my Support type thing

- Have Thalia on Lucian
- Wreck Bot lane with Epic Braum plays and super synergy with Lucian/Thalia
- Get asked "How is it you are in Silver League?"
- MFW when I don't know why I can't carry Solo Q games at Silver V.

you have to force them plays, dude. even if your laners aren't doing awesome, you should convince them to take objectives with them. other option is to leave your super bosslike Lucian alone and gank Mid on your own, possibly for a tower.

Sig made by Aquilegia
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 7:31am | Report
Kazega wrote:

A Diamond Player duoing with a Silver. While I have thought about it, I think I would be intimidated by having to fight above my weight several times over. Something like this will only hurt me, not because I will get better or whatever, but because I will feel like Thalia carried me, and that I will be a burden to the rest of the team, which is something I cannot stand to be.

Also I've been maining op lane in Solo Q

I duoqueue with a Diamond 3. Got me all the way to Plat V yesterday from Silver III.

Occasionally, he smurfs onto a lower tier to make matchups a little easier (and with the new duoqueue tier restrictions, that's what I would have had to continue doing), but the point of duoqueing isn't just to 'get carried', it's so you can flourish in your role. You also pick things up at an amazing rate if you communicate with them. I learnt so many things from the Diamond III I duoqueue with that even when I enter soloqueue, I can stand up to high Golds easily, especially if I am playing my main role.

If Thalia can have a lower tier account to smurf onto that's still roughly around your level (Silver V/Bronze I), then you can see how well your MMR rises appropriately. If you struggle in your lane, then you need to go back to the workshop to drill some more mechanics and knowledge into yourself.

Literally the first 10 Leona games I played went something like 90% winrate, so I had confidence my Leona play was higher than Silver, where I started.

Now I've played against so many Plats and some Diamonds in lane and I can hold my own when I'm on Leona or Morgana, which I definitely couldn't have done prior to the start of the season.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 3:22pm | Report
The thing is Sirell, I understand there are about the same number as positives and NEgatives to Duoing wiht a higher ranked player, but, for whatever reason, I will only focus on the Negatives and it will hold me back.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide