Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1418 of 1800
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 10:24pm | Report
This player in Gold III is playing, whining, and *****ing like a Bronze I (and very toxic to be there). And I in Silver I was, "I'm giving you all you could have, and my efforts was all in vain."
Thanks Natuhlee for the sig!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2015 11:38pm | Report
Nothing worse then paying full price for a steam game you really, really want, only to see it go 75% off two weeks later.
Sig by Emikadon
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 12:51am | Report
This reverse smurfing thing I've been doing...games where I don't get (or give it up, in the most recent case) support are so hard and it sucks, I really have to improve my last hitting and figure out what the **** to play when I'm not support. The support games are mostly decent though, win or loss, so that's good.

and for some reason I guess I'm playing mostly Lulu...alrighty then.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 2:43pm | Report
I have to keep track of my brother for like, 3 hours because he's stoned off his *** like an idiot.

Look like there's 3 hours of doing nothing ahead of me. :I
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 2:45pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
I have to keep track of my brother for like, 3 hours because he's stoned off his *** like an idiot.

Look like there's 3 hours of doing nothing ahead of me. :I

Just hand him over to a police officer.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 2:53pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Just hand him over to a police officer.

that ought to teach him

(when you hand him over please fake a cry and video it and when the police officer tells you to stop tell it is for him when he is not stoned but really it is for me so I can laugh my face off when I see his reaction)

remember kids, punctuation is, important.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 2:59pm | Report
The police are actually bringing him home, because he was stupid enough to be stoned at school.

There is no getting out out it, he doesn't even care what happens to anyone else.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 3:20pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
The police are actually bringing him home, because he was stupid enough to be stoned at school.

There is no getting out out it, he doesn't even care what happens to anyone else.

Maybe doing some time and having a juicy mark on his record will be a wake up call. Maybe it won't be. Either or, you do what you gotto do to steer him in the right direction.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 2:04pm | Report
I lost two promos today because of double afk's and another match to one afk. There needs to be some kind of system in place to stop this from happening, yes for some people enemy afks balance it out, but not for others.

Also it's unacceptable that the client is still so bugged and horrible after 5-6 years, yesterday (in a promo, of course) during champ select when it was my turn it suddenly showed the "game in progress, please reconnect" and I couldn't do anything and it dodged for me. rip
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 3:34pm | Report
I lost two promos today because of double afk's and another match to one afk. There needs to be some kind of system in place to stop this from happening, yes for some people enemy afks balance it out, but not for others.

Also it's unacceptable that the client is still so bugged and horrible after 5-6 years, yesterday (in a promo, of course) during champ select when it was my turn it suddenly showed the "game in progress, please reconnect" and I couldn't do anything and it dodged for me. rip

Same thing happened to me last night (also in promos) but with a little twist. Actually everybody already selected and we were waiting for the timer and when it went off the screen got frozen. I mean I could move the mouse cursor and all but it was absolutely frozen.

I re-logged in and was trying to reconnect as the error msg said the game was in progress however the 'RECONNECT' button didn't work so I thought it could be a bug or something. At the morning when I checked I obviously lost my promos plus got a penalty as well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide