Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1718 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 5:36am | Report
Yea, I was just pissed because, in the last game out of the five I played last night, I queued up with just Nick and got top instead of support. It was a pretty garbage game overall, with our Elise flaming people, but the person who got support instead of me fed with Tahm Kench. Not that I did well either, because the only thing I did, aside from die to an early gank from Nidalee, was establish a ~15 CS lead on Shen and force him to never leave top except to use Stand United, which I could not prevent. That made me a lot more annoyed than I'd usually be about getting top instead. I don't mind playing jungle and top as secondary roles sometimes (though jungle frustrates me sometimes), but when it gets to the point where I'm getting those more than my primary role I start to get kinda *****y.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 8:07am | Report
I don't play ranked with support as my primary role to only get it in two out of five games, rito pls.

oh boy, im glad you dont main anything else then... you'd be saying this every session you play in lmao. role selection is suffering
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 11:57am | Report
I already wasn't always getting support if I had jungle as my secondary, because, in high silver/low gold, no one wants jungle either.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 12:34pm | Report
Isn't support/fill instead of support/jungle the way to go if you only want to support?
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 12:48pm | Report
No, that just means I still get jungle pretty frequently and also start getting ADC (which is pretty much the one role I don't want).
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 12:55pm | Report
I was told support/mid would near guarantee that I get support but I just got mid lane when I did that. Unlucky.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 12:59pm | Report
Support/top nearly always guarantees I get support except for once in a blue moon, support/jungle seems to get me jungle 40-50% of the time, and support/fill kept giving me ADC so I stopped doing that.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 1:35pm | Report
^ I have the same experiences. I don't know about Support Mid but Top Mid works very well if I want top lane for me. I occasionally use it because Top Support really leads to support 99% of the time.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 2:07pm | Report
If I thought I could mid, I would try support/mid. You kinda need to pick for what you can actually play in case you do get the secondary role though.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 8:55am | Report
tfw I forced myself to do my homework before going to bed, but I procrastinated for hours and ended up finishing at 1 AM when I had to get up at 7. Then I get to class and the teacher doesn't even want to see the bloody homework.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide