Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 347 of 1800
Vilify
<Member>
Vilify's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 10:27am | Report
Nighthawk, I think it's a little bit too underpowered. :/ Buffs plx. Add +9000 AD, AP, AR, MR, HP and MP scaling, and increase the damage on all of it's abilities.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:01pm | Report
Im raging so hard. I was premade with shaco jungler and we always get fking feeders on bot and mid. I FKING DOMINATE TOP WITH OLAF EVERY TIME. And then cait shows and she has 2-10 end score...**** this is so ******ed...how the **** can i raise elo with such ******s...this is so pointless.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:03pm | Report
have shaco gank bot more.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:06pm | Report
How can he gank when it's fully pushed? I mean this **** is so pointless...Caitlyn and Brand always fell for Blitz grab and it was insta 3 vs 5. I had like 7-1-7 at 20 min mark after solo top with Olaf against Akali and completed full build at 40 min. How the **** am I supposed to raise ELO with fking russians at every game that can only go as far as "i cait pls" and then ends with 2-10 and says report olaf, because I carried to 55th minute.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:21pm | Report
well then just give up, you're doomed.

solo queue beat you.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:24pm | Report
I would seriously transfer to West because of more decent players, but I have RL friends playing on East...

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Sutherland
<Member>
Sutherland's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:30pm | Report
Zoki wrote:

How can he gank when it's fully pushed? I mean this **** is so pointless...Caitlyn and Brand always fell for Blitz grab and it was insta 3 vs 5. I had like 7-1-7 at 20 min mark after solo top with Olaf against Akali and completed full build at 40 min. How the **** am I supposed to raise ELO with fking russians at every game that can only go as far as "i cait pls" and then ends with 2-10 and says report olaf, because I carried to 55th minute.

If Caitlyn was in fact 2/10 then it is quite simply almost impossible that, that lane could "always" be pushed, think about that if she was dead that much the support cannot push into and AD and another support that's just dumb.

There must have been opportunities for ganks at bottom and mid there is always a time when each champion(s) has control of the lanes vision. That aside it's still possible even with ganks for a lane to just be dominated, the Akali must have been completely horrible if she died that many times as a champion with such an escape mechanism Twilight Shroud.

It may have been a case that Shaco just focused too hard on top but it could equally be the case that you were in fact in a team with some of the worst players in EU.

Either way less QQ about solo queue more QQ about what could me and my friend have done better, as odd as it seems it is possible to carry a team purely on what you do, sometimes players (even the worst) will pick up on a big play that you are about to put together and if it takes those big plays then you need to do them.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the Textless Sig.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:53pm | Report
Now my lagspikes are back. Jesuuuuuuuusss chrriiiiiiiiissssstttttttttttttttt.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS **** ANYMORE, RIOT AND/OR MY ISP ARE GOING TO DIE IN FLAMES.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 12:58pm | Report
just go clop you'll feel better
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 1:22pm | Report
Sutherland wrote:

If Caitlyn was in fact 2/10 then it is quite simply almost impossible that, that lane could "always" be pushed, think about that if she was dead that much the support cannot push into and AD and another support that's just dumb.

There must have been opportunities for ganks at bottom and mid there is always a time when each champion(s) has control of the lanes vision. That aside it's still possible even with ganks for a lane to just be dominated, the Akali must have been completely horrible if she died that many times as a champion with such an escape mechanism Twilight Shroud.

It may have been a case that Shaco just focused too hard on top but it could equally be the case that you were in fact in a team with some of the worst players in EU.

Either way less QQ about solo queue more QQ about what could me and my friend have done better, as odd as it seems it is possible to carry a team purely on what you do, sometimes players (even the worst) will pick up on a big play that you are about to put together and if it takes those big plays then you need to do them.

That made me laugh so hard. Anyway, because of that I feel better now. Thanks.

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide