Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1068 of 1800
mobafox
<Member>
mobafox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2013 11:48pm | Report
I haven't continue try to climbing my rank game for quite some time now. stuck at Gold 1 40 LP ever since dropped from 90 LP to 0 LP and slowly climbed back to 40 LP.

Reasons...

Every time got home from work, I mostly feel very exhausted and couldn't motivate myself to climb.
Morning I won't even dare to go rank. At those time I don't know why there are plenty of trollish or pure ******ed players.

Time is ticking, time is coming. I want my Plat frame now~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 6:41am | Report

first game of first series

go even up in bot lane.

Zed feeds mid and ragequits.

GG

gah

Well if you didn't win your bot-lane then why should you win the game <.<?

I always go by the mentality that if you don't win your lane then you don't deserve to win at all(unless you're playing like riven v. renekton or sum tin)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 7:49am | Report

dat feel when no one seems to understand the 3v3 meta and seem to think you wouldn't just jungle at level 1 >_<'

Quite right. Yesterday played 2 games, both which people seemed to think you needed an AD carry, an AP carry and a tank. Because Kog'Maw and Syndra are such great champions to have in a 3v3 team together... they were getting caught by a freaking Volibear flipping 'em like pancakes 24/7.

Also suggested double bruiser+AP since no one wanted to jungle and didn't want me to jungle either, just to get called an idiot. Fun times.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 8:50am | Report
Quoted:

Well if you didn't win your bot-lane then why should you win the game <.<?

I always go by the mentality that if you don't win your lane then you don't deserve to win at all(unless you're playing like riven v. renekton or sum tin)

By that logic the enemies didn't deserve to win the game either, because they didn't win bot lane themselves. :P Bot lane was 1 for 1 and they didn't get more kills or assists until the teamfights started, which were 4v5 because Zed ragequit.

I'm not saying we deserved to win, I'm just irritated the first ragequitter I've had this season was in a series. :P
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 8:57am | Report
Dude Polse you can lose lane because of a jungler taking down your turret quickly by camping ten pushing and if your jungler just farms or camps the other lanes instead you can't do anything about it

Also what if you just made a mistake or two in the laning phase but you made super plays during mid and late game by roaming and dominating in teamfights?

What if you're playing a champion that is "supposed" to lose lane but to carry late game?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 9:35am | Report
it was like 70 (21) degrees out a week ago.

not even kidding.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 9:47am | Report
That awkward moment when you deal the most damage on your team, tank the most damage on your team, 10/3 full tank Lee stays in the backline and always leaves teamfights with full health and his ult up and when team says to do Baron, I say no and they ace us during it and then win, even though we're ahead in kills and towers and farm.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 10:07am | Report

Dude Polse you can lose lane because of a jungler taking down your turret quickly by camping ten pushing and if your jungler just farms or camps the other lanes instead you can't do anything about it

Also what if you just made a mistake or two in the laning phase but you made super plays during mid and late game by roaming and dominating in teamfights?

What if you're playing a champion that is "supposed" to lose lane but to carry late game?

No champion is "supposed" to lose lane, but if you mean that you got counterpicked or the enemy has a stronger laner than you then i refer to my comment, "unless you're playing riven v. renekton or sum tin"
the "or sum tin" part was reffered to as a countered lane.

If you had huge jungle pressure on your lane and went even then you won it, imo.
If you had huge jungle pressure on your lane and lost it hard then you still don't deserve to win, imo.

As an example, darius gets camped and loses lane. Darius always gets camped, so darius has to play **********ing careful when he doesn't know if the jungler's around to *****slap his ***, so darius belongs in bronze.

Pølse gets camped, kills the jungler and gets double buff, still loses the lane, pølse doesn't belong in bronze - rumble's op and should be nerfed.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 4:08pm | Report
I played against bitpick in my worst role today and he did not remember me; no instead he remembered Kirluu, who in return didn't have the slightest clue of **** who he was. I am lost and forgotten Q~Q
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 3:32am | Report
^bitpik does not care. He got the lategame.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide