Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 964 of 1800
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:54pm | Report
Spectated a friend's game for a bit 'cause he was playing Olaf and that's my ****. HOLY **** a lv30 normal game with NO SUPPORTS, NO JUNGLERS, Vi top lane, Varus mid lane, Teemo bot lane and more shenanigans. Terrible plays all around, funny to see.

I'm laughing but i'm also very sad.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 8:44pm | Report
Worth it to spend 6300 IP on Aatrox?
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 2:31am | Report
No, they'll probably nerf him into oblivion(like most newly released champions)

Hey you! Yeah you! Just wanted to let you know you're awesome!
RufioJack
<Member>
RufioJack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 8:39am | Report

more like stunned by Ashe :D

lol, thats why I love Ashe ^_^
Quote | PM | +Rep
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 8:56am | Report
I just played a normal game without a premade.
NEVER. AGAIN.
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 9:03am | Report
I don't like losing games but it feels good when you're stuck with a Bronze IV Varus who gets outfarmed and outleveled by a Gold Ezreal and you help him get 2 kills anyways and shut down their support completely out of lane. Too bad the rest of their team was more successful and consequently steamrolls our team all the way to the Nexus. But yeah, I did a god job. Bravo, me.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 12:27pm | Report
1. my brother is lvl 30 and was just like "talon mid? wtf noob" when he saw someone doing it.
2. the mobafire chatroom on na is as dead as the euw one.
edit:3. the approximated queue time is 30 seconds, right now i am at 3:30
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 12:58pm | Report
A friend of an irl friend of mine who's silver IV challenged me to a 1v1, so I accepted. I picked Talon ( omg rly? ) and the guy picked Yi. I got him to 20% HP at level 2 and he complained that he meant it to be on the ARAM map, so I said ok, we'll restart on the ARAM map.

On the ARAM map because I knew he was playing Yi and he'd be getting good items whether he did well or not, I took exhaust instead of Flash. Game started and it turned out he'd switched to TF, and I went 1-2 against him because he stayed out of my range all the time and I couldn't flash to him, and I absolutely suck at dodging Wild Cards ( I literally run into them every time they're cast, even if he casts them from very far away ). But I was maintaining a healthy +60 CS lead and was the same level as him, so I knew that on our next deaths I would have the advantage in items, and I knew that at that moment, as soon as I could manage to jump on him he'd be dead.

Unfortunately my mum came home and asked me to help her with something, so I said "brb" and was afk at my tower for about 5 minutes. When I came back he'd caught up to my CS and his minions had nearly destroyed my tower because he'd been instantly clearing every wave with Wild Cards. I managed to kill him though, took his turret, then suicided to his nexus turrets, and then proceeded to rape him as my Boots of Mobility and Youmuu's made up for my lack of flash.

Before I ended it he said "man you cheated". I asked how on earth I'd cheated and he said "you afk'd during TF's best part of the game" ( I afk'd from level 10 to 15 ). I answered "I had a 60 CS lead over you, why on earth would I afk on purpose if I was already winning?". He replied "What does CS matter?". I said "for gold?", and he answered "Man CS desn't mean ****, it was assassin vs assassin, only kills matter".

So I offered him a re-match, and he accepted. This time I took flash because I knew he wasn't going to be playing Master Yi, and yep, in-game he was TF again, as expected. But when the game started, he said "what the hell man, this is meant to be a rematch, why did you change summoners?". I said "Because I ALWAYS take Flash, and I only took exhaust in the last game because you were meant to be playing Yi". He replied "well this is meant to be a rematch, as in, you were meant to take exhaust again, but whatever". Minions spawned and I killed him before we'd even hit level 4, using flash, and he said "no **** this, you're cheating, you were meant to take exhaust. i'm leaving".

And thus, a Silver IV player thinks he's better than me and thinks I need to "cheat" to beat him. Q_Q
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 1:02pm | Report
^ you know that you are better than him, so what do you care :D
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 1:09pm | Report

^ you know that you are better than him, so what do you care :D

Because he goes to my school and is a friend of one of my friends, and he told this friend that I cheated.

I don't know how many people in my school play League, but I don't want him spreading around to those that do that I cheated to beat him. Q_Q

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide