Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1377 of 1800
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2015 1:32pm | Report
Just finished a game where we rolled the other team bad. I am a noob, level 24, playing normal with other noobs.

Other team ADC wants to us all to report Lux (on enemy team) for "unskilled!" We are all noobs rofl!

It's amazing how many low levels games have people wanting to report unskilled!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2015 5:16pm | Report
Bought Saints Row 4 'case it was 5$ and one of the missions was literally impossible at the resolution I was running it at. :I

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2015 7:59pm | Report
Poppy jungle. Never again.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2015 6:50am | Report
i've done that, it was meh

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2015 3:36pm | Report
I also hate Garen. Screw his laning phase and his stupid passive.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2015 7:23pm | Report
It's a really bad night when you have to go play a bot game to get your win for the day!
Ellodere
<Member>
Ellodere's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 5:49am | Report
The mathematics in this game are so pissing me off when I do my calculations, seriously. Nowadays I've done some calculations which prove that 7x health seals actually OUTSCALE the more popular 5x health seals setup when it comes to efficent hp against physical damage, even if by just 4 hp which still matters because of the potential armor you will get and the health you will get, because those extra stats will then add up on that number and increase it even further.

It doesn't just apply to efficent hp against physical damage but also against magic damage because health increases the efficent health of both resistances (because armor and mr are both 1% more of the players current maximum hp against each respective types of damage).

Urgh, sometimes I don't know how people are able to cope with doing these mindblowingly large calculations that go on and on because you have to calculate hp, damage e.t.c for not just LEVEL 1 but for all the OTHER levels aswell, because that's really the reason we calculate, to get a more exact and precise understanding of how much you have of each stat.

Don't even get me started on when you buy items and those stats get added into the calculations..*shrugs and goes crying in a corner*.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 7:43am | Report
Ellodere wrote:
The mathematics in this game are so pissing me off when I do my calculations, seriously. Nowadays I've done some calculations which prove that 7x health seals actually OUTSCALE the more popular 5x health seals setup when it comes to efficent hp against physical damage, even if by just 4 hp which still matters because of the potential armor you will get and the health you will get, because those extra stats will then add up on that number and increase it even further.

It doesn't just apply to efficent hp against physical damage but also against magic damage because health increases the efficent health of both resistances (because armor and mr are both 1% more of the players current maximum hp against each respective types of damage).

Urgh, sometimes I don't know how people are able to cope with doing these mindblowingly large calculations that go on and on because you have to calculate hp, damage e.t.c for not just LEVEL 1 but for all the OTHER levels aswell, because that's really the reason we calculate, to get a more exact and precise understanding of how much you have of each stat.

Don't even get me started on when you buy items and those stats get added into the calculations..*shrugs and goes crying in a corner*.

In your calculations, did you remember to include HP Regen and HP pots? If at level 1 you have 600 HP, if you have 3 HP pots that's the equivalent 1050 HP, rather than 600, so long as you live long enough to use all those HP pots, which isn't hard. And 1050 HP isn't counting HP regen.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 9:00am | Report
There's nobody on Skullgirls with less than 200 ping. T_T

I just want to get my *** kicked. Is that so much to ask?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Ellodere
<Member>
Ellodere's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2015 1:37am | Report

In your calculations, did you remember to include HP Regen and HP pots? If at level 1 you have 600 HP, if you have 3 HP pots that's the equivalent 1050 HP, rather than 600, so long as you live long enough to use all those HP pots, which isn't hard. And 1050 HP isn't counting HP regen.

I PM'd you my answer. Don't want to be off-topic even though this is a QQ thread :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide