Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 977 of 1800
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 7:22pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

honestly when there are people being immature in game all i type is "shhh" and that normally resolves the conflict more than saying "you both did something wrong get over yourselfs and grow up" or whatever you say to try and resolve it

so yeah just go "shhh" and ignore the one or two guys being toxic

Haha thanks, i'll try that one!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 7:33pm | Report
if you just dont give them something to reply to then they wont know what to say and just wont say anything, giving them a big explanation just gives them the ability to reply again so just going "shhh" is better, just dont go "stfu" or "shut up"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2013 8:13pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

if you just dont give them something to reply to then they wont know what to say and just wont say anything, giving them a big explanation just gives them the ability to reply again so just going "shhh" is better, just dont go "stfu" or "shut up"

Oh I never say anything like that. I'll usually just try to give everyone a boost of confidence with a brief explanation on how and why we can still win followed by an objective and if I notice anything during team fights i'll point out what the enemy team did badly after it. Also i'll never try to say anything until i'm running cross country or dead, a support without position is nothing but a broken crutch after all.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 1:00am | Report
honestly its better to just go "shhh" and then ping an objective instead of typing it out, i never say more than 5 words anytime i type when im playing if im playing solo or duo just use pings and say one word like "ward" "drag" etc. trying to be the team cheerleader doesnt really get you anywhere, in fact it can make people act negative because it gives them someone with an opposite viewpoint they can argue against

ill give an example

"gg top lane fed"
"its ok we can still win its only one person"
"stfu that guy can 4v1 us"
"so focus him"
"we cant focus him if-ace"

basically saying nothing at all is better than trying to be nice to everyone
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 1:34am | Report
As a support player, I'll NEVER play solo in silver 4 (bronze would be even worse).
You simply can't rely on your team. You CAN do well as a support and you can carry your ADC, but you have a higher success of just spamming out a game changing role.

Just play ADC if you want to grind and are sick of QQ'ers / Feeders. Don't waste your time protecting and support people that will change mood in an instant.

Can't wait for the responses of OMG I'M PLAT AND I ONLY PLAY SUPPORT! :D
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 4:03am | Report
It's true, I don't play solo support either. If I go soloqueue, whilst I occasionally get landed with support, my MMR is usually high enough to still put me as 3rd-4th pick, so I will take mid or jungle. However, since my mid-play has suffered as of late, I've abstained from soloq.

But I'm thinking of a general strategy that will let me main support out of Silver and into Gold. Will be glad to actually test it when I get back to UK.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 8:59am | Report
Support = instant scapegoat at bronze 5, no ADC don't tower dive at level 1 and die more then once before 6 minutes into the game.
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 1:59pm | Report
COME THE **** ON...........
Our SILVER I Tristana, I repeat Silver I, someone who should have a pretty good understanding of the game, goes AFK, because Riven "ks'd" her.She came back 7-8 minutes later, but the damage had been done. She also kept *****ing about no ss, even tho I said it and they had wards down bot.
And this is high silver...
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 3:23pm | Report
i am bored.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 3:24pm | Report
Teemo free week, I hate Teemo
Sig by IPodPulse

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide