Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 978 of 1800
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 3:30pm | Report
Now I'm in bronze V woo... I'm not even going to blame my team and say they're ****, but I have every right to blame afkers and people who DC from the start of the match for my demotions, I seem to get one of the two every other ranked match I play. I even mentioned this is the mobafire chat to Wheew and he/she gave me the usual speech of, don't blame your team mates if you're stuck in bronze then you are really that bad. However I stood my ground explained my situation and shared a bit about who I am and why I'm not a kid moaning about bronze but an actual adult who learns about the game and researches at every opportunity and is willing to listen to all and any advice, but is just suffering from bad luck. I'm telling you the 100% truth that more than 50% of my matches in bronze so far have had at least 1 person afk or DC early on in the match. and due to how LP works that inevitably results in my demotions even if the win/lose ratio is 50/50.

Wheew then gave me the opportunity to play some normals with him/her to see how good I actually was. First match, support Leona (me) and vayne against pantheon and taric... I went 2/0/9. They surrendered at around 15 mins and I carried vayne in bot lane. Wheew admitted that I am actually a good support, but said that I'm not going to carry myself out of bronze with a support... with one exception though... Nidalee. So I'm going to be rolling a suppport/AP nidalee in bot lane from now on to see how I get on.

Oh one other thing, I also lost LP because my client crashed on entering a ranked lobby, thanks riot!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 3:39pm | Report
you should try leblanc support too, just play super aggressive and instaburst people if they use a support like sona or soraka or some other squishie

it got better now that her ult doesnt cost mana and gaves her flat damage instead of % damage on her ult and if you get enough kills/assists bot lane you can just go ap and with all the people walking around all alone making stupid plays in bronze youre sure to catch someone alone and instaburst them down
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 3:43pm | Report
I had read somewhere about leblanc support, but I've seen teams cry in lobbies when someone picks her for support and they instantly get called a troll and the jungler and adc AFK.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 3:59pm | Report
well ask if its ok before you lock in, if theyre ok with it do it but if they go "omg no noob troll" then dont do it thats what i did whenever i played karma before she got reworked i asked people if it was ok for me to use her and if they were then id use her but if someone got mad and complained then i didnt

same goes for other things like veigar support (which is fun with a 2.5 second stun at level 9) ive asked people if its ok and if they say no then i pick something more traditional

but if you know for a fact people wont d/c then go ahead and pick leblanc as a support and carry
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 4:08pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

well ask if its ok before you lock in, if theyre ok with it do it but if they go "omg no noob troll" then dont do it thats what i did whenever i played karma before she got reworked i asked people if it was ok for me to use her and if they were then id use her but if someone got mad and complained then i didnt

same goes for other things like veigar support (which is fun with a 2.5 second stun at level 9) ive asked people if its ok and if they say no then i pick something more traditional

but if you know for a fact people wont d/c then go ahead and pick leblanc as a support and carry

I'm losing faith in asking anything in a bronze lobby these days, simply because the skills required to communicate on a basic level do not seem to be present when you ask anything (especially when it's important). But yeah thanks, I'll give that a go.

Also... I like being the cheer/leader type as it's the reason I play support. In all my MMO's iv'e always played support roles, looking after my team is at the very core of my gaming nature, always has been always will be. I enjoy it so much.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 4:44pm | Report
well being the team cheerleader/support is ok but trying to be the morale cheerleader doesnt really work so much when you have teammates that insist on arguing, like i can see it in a PvE MMO type thing but in a PvP like LoL it doesnt work out, especially when the people on our team are 14 years old and will call you a **** for trying to raise morale
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 5:07pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

well being the team cheerleader/support is ok but trying to be the morale cheerleader doesnt really work so much when you have teammates that insist on arguing, like i can see it in a PvE MMO type thing but in a PvP like LoL it doesnt work out, especially when the people on our team are 14 years old and will call you a **** for trying to raise morale

Yeah of course, I do agree and it is a shame. Just thought I would share a bit about myself.

OMG FEED AFK NOOB (just keeping things on topic)
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 5:45pm | Report
Quoted:
COME THE **** ON...........
Our SILVER I Tristana, I repeat Silver I, someone who should have a pretty good understanding of the game...

Even in diamond you have trolls, feeders, afk'ers, etc. They're just less likely to occur.
Since when does Silv. 1 demonstrate that you "have a good understanding of the game".

Lel.
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 6:33pm | Report

Even in diamond you have trolls, feeders, afk'ers, etc. They're just less likely to occur.
Since when does Silv. 1 demonstrate that you "have a good understanding of the game".

Lel.

Your choice of quoting and perception of the word "good" are a little bias perhaps. I think we all understood what they were trying to say. It seems like you purposely left out the word "should" from the start of the quote, it makes all the difference in what that person was actually saying.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2013 7:06pm | Report
Even if I did add in should, it doesn't make a difference. Silv. 1 doesn't demonstrate you (should) be having a good understanding of the game.
Left it out purposely, but not to further insure my argument. Didn't flow well with the sentence, t'was all.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide