Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Poll: Old Character Remake??

Creator: utopus June 15, 2012 11:21pm
1 2
Should Old, rarely used champions be remade?
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:05am | Report
Just because a champion is underplayed does not necessarily mean it's underpowered or in need of a new kit, it just means it's not popular at the moment. Champions often fade in and out of popularity depending on what pro players are doing / people just getting bored of certain champions and moving onto others.

I feel like none of the AP Mids you suggested need a rework.

Evelynn has been due for a rework for a while now, and Riot claims that both her and twitch will be reworked soon(TM).
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 9:05am | Report
I had a silly idea for Viktor to have his passive changed to make the cores completely change the effects of his moves. Like one is support Viktor, normal AP Viktor, and a more bulky chase down viktor. Silly idea. But it sounded cool when I had the idea..
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:46am | Report
Give Evelynn back her stun and a useful passive. Problem solved.

Champions that seem 'not fun' do, in fact, appeal to somebody. Every champion is getting love from somewhere, just some not as much as others.

Fact: The more the pros play a champion, the more everybody else will play that champ.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:51am | Report
animorte wrote:

Fact: The more the pros play a champion, the more everybody else will play that champ.

Fact: I play champions because they look cool, I could give a damn less about what pros play. All my main champions are low tier trash to them. XD
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 10:32pm | Report
Same here :)

I play champions because they are fun and I don't suck with them.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 1:19am | Report
some should have, but i think many champs just havent had their true power found.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 1:57am | Report
Personally I prefer Brand over Ahri any day! I prefer his kit as I am more of a "balls to the walls" player and really love the feeling of just standing my ground, get a full combo off, get jumped on by 2-3 low-hp enemies and then get off one more pillar as they close in, watching my passive rip them apart. And I find him way better in teamfights (personal opinion).
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide