Dante Rebellion wrote:
B-Wong I know your into your sex dolls :D!
OMG LOOOOOOOOOL WTF
And the wife LIKES THE DOLLS TOO
WATDA****
and lolol they aren't even sitting next to each other, the Lady GaGa doll is in between them rofl
Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK wrote:
OMG LOOOOOOOOOL WTF
And the wife LIKES THE DOLLS TOO
WATDA****
and lolol they aren't even sitting next to each other, the Lady GaGa doll is in between them rofl
Some people... what the hell. O.o At least he doesn't have sex with them.
It's still an eccentric collection.
Goodbye.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Ancient Member>
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L