Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

pro singed players

Creator: The Tasty Pwnz August 11, 2012 5:24pm
1 2 3 4 5
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:38pm | Report
I don't rush Rylai's o_o. If I can get a Cataylst at 6 or 7 then RoA is my first big item. After RoA I get a Blasting Wand purely because of all the options I have to go with that or Glacial Shroud if my laning opponent is starting to scale strong (assuming they're an AD top.) Rylai's is my second or third item every time.
wengthemeng
<Member>
wengthemeng's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:43pm | Report

Its one of those things bad players will never acknowledge or try since they are... bad.

Because everyone who doesn't go utility as Singed is definitely bad or in other words "IF YOU MAKE FUN OF MY BUILD, THEN YOU'RE BAD." You don't see me calling you bad cause you go utility Singed now do you?

It's just my opinion. I think that spending 12 points down the utility tree to make an extra 480 gold in a 40 minute game (that is to say if it even DOES reach 40 minutes) is an awful choice to make when the CS is yours for the taking at top.

EDIT: And also, I don't think your ELO is relevant in this case if you have a fairly bad win ratio pertaining to the champion we're talking about.
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:44pm | Report
InvertedComposer is definitely the best Singed NA.

I don't think he streams his games, but he often appears on featured games and he does have a Singed guide on solomid.
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:46pm | Report
He doesn't stream :(

I'm guilty of 1/10/19 Masteries.

edit- My win % is only 54. Not sure how relevant it is due to only having 300? max games with Singed.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:06pm | Report
My singed ratios are bad since I played him when I was bad at him.
The Tasty Pwnz
<Member>
The Tasty Pwnz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 11:57am | Report
I like the input here. gives me some stuff to think about.
but personally i get my catalyst as fast as possible, but i dont finish the RoA unless i can get it fast. if i get it super early then i like it, otherwise i just save the catalyst for Banshees and build other AP items. i love rylais and abyssal on him, esp if you have a bursty caster on your team. stilll dont know about lich bane, but i can see it working if you are good at sky AA's which i currently am not.
definitely things i will try out here though :)
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide