Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

pro singed players

Creator: The Tasty Pwnz August 11, 2012 5:24pm
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:10pm | Report
Because the items that build from gp/5 are pretty damn good on singed and gp/5s with utility tree gold mastery are just icing on the cake. As soon as 25-30 minutes rolls around you'll be ready to 1v5 if you build correctly (which you don't seem to do). Theres no point in trying to explain it any further, if you're bad you're bad.

And w isn't skilled unless lane opponent/jungler demands it.
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:12pm | Report
To quote IC:

Quoted:

#4: Gold Items?
No, not anymore since the nerf. Paying 350g for 20 extra hp on , 365g for 8mp5 on (you should be building mana instead), and 330g for extra 5ap on is just not worth it. These items might generate 300g/10minutes per item but by the time you sell them back for half price, you only get your money back. Purchasing these items is like stalling 800g/item until you sell them! What a waste of early gold advantage!

Obviously Randuins is great but you don't need to bother with building HoG early. If you're gonna build a GP/5 item you want it before the 12/13 minute mark to make the most of it. I just don't think its worthwhile to get HoG. Randuins can be a late game item ofcourse where you pick up Wardens Mail/the entire item at once. Shurelya's isn't neccassary. Obviously your Ghost/Ult won't always be up for escapes/chasing down people but leave it to be built by someone else on your team. Most supports build it early on anyways.

The majority of Singed players won't be able to take advantage of Lich Bane. I said its only worth it if you can make the absolute most of it and get in every AA while flying, etc.

Agreeing with Rylai's. It just has too much use for Singed not to grab it IMO. You'll have an easier time escaping from kills and getting kills.

edit- Regarding Kage's. I'm neutral about that. I don't bother with DFG 99% of the time (I've only bothered to build it twice.)

My build order usually starts out like Boots+4 pots (always)/Catalyst or Dorans Shield (if I build a Doran's and won't have enough for Catalyst by 7 I'll skip it and proceed)/Glacial Shroud/then build accordingly.
wengthemeng
<Member>
wengthemeng's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:13pm | Report

Because the items that build from gp/5 are pretty damn good on singed and gp/5s with utility tree gold mastery are just icing on the cake. As soon as 25-30 minutes rolls around you'll be ready to 1v5 if you build correctly (which you don't seem to do). Theres no point in trying to explain it any further, if you're bad you're bad.

And w isn't skilled unless lane opponent/jungler demands it.

Wait.. You go utility gp5 in masteries too? Tell me more. Should I buy gp5 runes while I'm at it? Wait a minute.. This looks like my support build....
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:14pm | Report
support singed 2op

/sarcasm
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:16pm | Report
I know IC doesn't build gp/5s anymore and his reasons are justified, but speaking from a solo queue perspective (which is the perspective with which ic wrote his guide) I prefer having the gp/5s so I can 1v5 carry my awful teams once midgame rolls around.

Randuin's is too good to pass up, so you might as well build the hog early to make the most out of it which is the mentality that I have. I don't build roa most of my games and just go straight for Rylai's which is why I build the gp/5s.

About the sky aa after fling, I never found it difficult at all which is why I build it.

edit: Kage's is something I build if I recognize my lane opponent is bad and that I can build it and kill him/stomp in lane with the ap. If I do get a few kills off him I'll get dfg to kill carries similar to how an Ap yi would. (pressing r and dfg followed up by nuke ability)
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:17pm | Report

Wait.. You go utility gp5 in masteries too? Tell me more. Should I buy gp5 runes while I'm at it? Wait a minute.. This looks like my support build....

Its one of those things bad players will never acknowledge or try since they are... bad.
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:23pm | Report
Is it ranked Solo Q you're talking about or not? We could be speaking from completely different perspectives.

Everyone knows that Singed can stomp normals with sub-par building. I'm speaking purely from 1550-1650 ELO where I've stagnated from the past 100 games or so.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:24pm | Report
I'm speaking from a 1700-1750 elo perspective where people here suck as much as they do anywhere else.
Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:29pm | Report
We're pretty much on the same page except for GP/5 tbh. I just feel like my play style (I don't know how you play) doesn't have room for GP/5. I think Singed is someone who can play very aggressive and be in the enemies face. I don't have room/time for GP/5. Playing passive is not something I do unless I have a really un-favourable match up/attempting to get ganked often without receiving ganks myself.

In normal, unranked Solo-Q most people that play Singed won't need GP/5 because they're most likely going to be stomping most match ups if they're competent.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 12:34pm | Report
I don't feel like singed has the strength to continue trading with enemy top laners without gp/5 if you are rushing rylais and not a roa like I do.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide