Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Question about TF

Creator: MightyMeek February 4, 2012 8:31pm
1 2 3
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 12:08am | Report
*read first page and only some of 2nd*

also remember his ult can reach from mid to bot or top. if you are bot, you can't go anywhere with it but mid >_>

and rud, annie range OP, not same as leb and lux!

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
ConMasterFlash
<Member>
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 12:35am | Report
AP TF is incredibly strong. The fact that he can turn any lane gank into a 3v1 or 4v2 means they cant buff him to have the same damages as other casters.

And AD TF is ok, I just find that you need a ridiculous amount of farm to start doing heavy damage with him. I dont like to play him like that though so im not super experienced with it.

And the roulette wheel fits really well with someone who is supposed to be a "gambler".
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 1:07pm | Report

AP TF is incredibly strong. The fact that he can turn any lane gank into a 3v1 or 4v2 means they cant buff him to have the same damages as other casters.

And AD TF is ok, I just find that you need a ridiculous amount of farm to start doing heavy damage with him. I dont like to play him like that though so im not super experienced with it.

And the roulette wheel fits really well with someone who is supposed to be a "gambler".

Acutally the funny thing is he doesn't do as much damage as other casters because of his ult. Plus he has to leave his lane, and if you see TF walk away from the lane then you (if you are smart) ought to be backing up. Also 3 people ganking one does not seem productive (unless the enemy jungler was about to gank that lane as well).

@Wrath: Autoattack range Wrath not spell casting range.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide