Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Season 4 Podcast Top/mid Lane - Jungle Nation -...

Creator: SOAC Bas January 10, 2014 11:25am
SOAC Bas
<Member>
SOAC Bas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2014 11:25am | Report
Good Morning everyone! I am excited sort of about season 4, and over here at sittingonacouch.com we are prepping for our podcasts to get rolling again. We do have a few openings, and while we are out actively messaging players who we think would make a great addition to the podcasts we would love to talk to players who are interested in helping out or perhaps hosting a show.

We typically look for players rated plat 2 or above as it helps lend the show some credibility. However, if the right player fits what we are looking for in a host (I am only rated silver 5 :P) then we are more then excited to get you on the team.

Let me know if you are interested, and we can schedule a time to sit down and go over the shows and see which would fit you best.

Thank you and good luck in season 4.

Btw, I emailed Mobafire via the contact us about something Months ago, and never ever heard back!! Come on man!! :P.
Podcaster and producer of community driven content - sittingonacouch.com
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2014 11:29am | Report
You could try to send it directly to Matt, Mowen and FlashJ as a mass PM :p

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide