Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Send me your replays! [Shoutcasting]

Creator: Spellruler November 5, 2012 7:21am
Spellruler
<Member>
Spellruler's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 7:21am | Report
Hi everyone! I'm an aspiring shoutcaster looking to cast LoL matches, but I need some help, i need replays! That's right, YOUR replays!

I'm setting up a twitch/youtube channel solely dedicated to shoutcasting matches from everyone in league of legends, ranging from amateurs to pro's, because I simply love to talk league and shoutcasting seemed like the right thing to do to get into E-Sports, also it seemed that shoutcasted matches seemed to be reserved to tournaments only, and I thought I could change that if only a little..

But for that to happen I need replays, and that is where YOU guys come in! Send me your replays, preferably SoloQ or Ranked 5's, and I will upload your replay along with shoutcasted commentary on YT/twitch!

So if you want your match shoutcasted, send me your replay to LolSpellcasts@gmail.com and I will try to get the replay shoutcasted ASAP!

tldr; Want to shoutcast for community, need replays

Original Reddit thread here: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/12o20d/send_me_your_replays_shoutcasting/

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide