Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Serpe's Jungling Corner!

Creator: ZioSerpe December 11, 2011 3:49pm
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 9:26pm | Report
HOW U JUNGLE KATARINA?

(new one)

ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 10:32pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

HOW U JUNGLE KATARINA?

(new one)

I'm thinking that might be possible, not something I'd reccomend, but possible; but I'm waiting for Phreak to start this trend, if she's anywhere near able to jungle he'll do it, cuz he's dumb like that.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
AyushGarg
<Member>
AyushGarg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 2:32am | Report
Whats a good route to jungle with Shyv?
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 2:57am | Report
AyushGarg wrote:

Whats a good route to jungle with Shyv?

For solo-q I'd say the best route is the immediate counterjungle:
1st you need to know wich buff your enemy starts, and what's the average speed of that champ or you get screwed, it works with most byt let's say enemy is phoenix udyr, you probably should not do this.

now that said
Start blue if enemy starts blue and red if enemy starts red, ask the lane close to the buff to damage a lot so that you don't have to use smite, kill the buff and rush to enemy buff in front of you. most of the times this happens with red, hit the buff and take it all (including mini lizards) into the bush; Kill it fast as hell and use smite; KILL ALL THE CAMP SO YOU GET TIMER
Check if the lane below you happens to be gankable, if not go back to your jungle and clear small camps then get your buff of the colour of the one you stole.
Keep jungling and gank if possible.
Now you got timer on both your buffs and 1 enemy buff, and the 2 enemy buffs respawn at similar times.
Shyvana is a control Jungler, if done correctly and if you do not get killed while doing it (wards help) Enemy will never have control over 1 of his buffs, because if he goes 1 you steal the other. You'll lvl faster and he'll lvl slower, unless of course he makes it up with succesfull ganks, but that's not your fault, you took away 1 of his buffs at start and slowed his lvling, that's pretty damn massive at start.

Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 11:08pm | Report
^don't do this if u have a weak mid , u may give first blood. Also, I don't addvise doing this too much and meby let ur support ward, because when I jungle against fast junglers like mundo shyv udyr I always check my red before doing wraiths , and ull get caught.

A general rule of thumb isn't to plan a route before the game even starts , that's so mechanical. U needa adapt .

Another thing , I don't recommend shyv for solo q she can't carry her lanes as hard as other champs.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 6:05pm | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

^don't do this if u have a weak mid , u may give first blood. Also, I don't addvise doing this too much and meby let ur support ward, because when I jungle against fast junglers like mundo shyv udyr I always check my red before doing wraiths , and ull get caught.

A general rule of thumb isn't to plan a route before the game even starts , that's so mechanical. U needa adapt .

Another thing , I don't recommend shyv for solo q she can't carry her lanes as hard as other champs.

Obviusly you don't do such an invasion on fast blue start fast junglers (skarner-noc-udyr etc.), while on those who start red you can probably steal blue in all safety (you start red too) since they are most likely gank at lvl 2 or at least look for it.
As for soloq shyv a good boost to self carrying potential can be acchived by running exhaust instead of flash, makes invading riskier, but gives ganking the needed boost both with or without red.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide