Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Serpe's Jungling Corner!

Creator: ZioSerpe December 11, 2011 3:49pm
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 3:56pm | Report
I think this thread should be stickied!!!

Duff said shaco is viable, hell he even said shaco is strong, this day should be remembered until the end of time!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 3:58pm | Report
Samoh wrote:

I'd say it was more of a forest.

An accurate description of the new jungle -
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 4:16pm | Report
Actually that's pretty true.

But you should stop QQ'ing on every thread about jungle and just get over it, Xen :3

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 4:25pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Actually that's pretty true.

But you should stop QQ'ing on every thread about jungle and just get over it, Xen :3

Every thread isn't really right.

There's this one, and like two others regarding the jungle, I wasn't aware I wasn't allowed to express my opinion about a subject in a thread that's dedicated to a subject.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 4:27pm | Report
Nope, your not allowed to express your opinion at all.

Rule #35

HUEHUEHUEHUE

ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 4:31pm | Report
Ladies, ladies, hold yer ovaries.
Rammus is T1 and WW is not for a reason, I'm not insane, I'm just trying to make you realize that Warwick is stronger than what comunity thinks, and comunity thinks low of him because he really doesn't see much love in high elo and absolutely no love in competitive.

Samoh wrote:

I'd say it was more of a forest.

On topic. I still think Nunu should be higher, he has quick and efficient jungling, and his ganks are good when well placed. Ap off tank, he fits in with the team comp quite well imo, especially if you have someone like Irelia top, no? D:

Run 6 games on him today, he's fun, and I had him low, yet not way too low, all I can tell you is that he's going up on next tier update, but still:
His ganks are annoying but really low damage and is conter jungling is less rewarding thn you would think outside of stealing buffs (wich is easy the 1st time, but they just ward after you do that)
Quoted:
Duff said shaco is viable, hell he even said shaco is strong, this day should be remembered until the end of time!

Holy Mother of God I totally forgot how much Duff hates shaco...
Thining about moving him to tier S now, a tier made only for him that means he's above tier 1 because if duff said he's good I must have definitively been to low onmy judgment

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 4:46pm | Report
LMFAO.

Hahah.

I am actually an objective observant thinker ladies and gents :P Believe it or not.

This whole jungle rework has made the "Almost fast enough clearing ganky champions" from season 1 really really strong, because now they clear "Just right" and then gank.

The slow clearing champs are still generally bad or not strong, and the fast clearing champs are as good as ever.

So there's this explosion of ganky champs with decent clear times and it's shockingly effective with this new jungle!

Champs like that include Shaco, Rammus, Maokai, and really any other ganky champ with a decent clear speed. (Wondering idly about Riven and Xin in this jungle)
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 5:27pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

LMFAO.

Hahah.

I am actually an objective observant thinker ladies and gents :P Believe it or not.

Not
DuffTime wrote:

This whole jungle rework has made the "Almost fast enough clearing ganky champions" from season 1 really really strong, because now they clear "Just right" and then gank.

The slow clearing champs are still generally bad or not strong, and the fast clearing champs are as good as ever.

So there's this explosion of ganky champs with decent clear times and it's shockingly effective with this new jungle!

Champs like that include Shaco, Rammus, Maokai, and really any other ganky champ with a decent clear speed. (Wondering idly about Riven and Xin in this jungle)

What is this tasty smell?
Could it be copyPasta?

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 6:31pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

LMFAO.

Hahah.

Pantheon!
Also Riven got hurt by the new jungle changes imo. Same with Xin.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2011 6:33pm | Report
Actually I believe Xin is pretty strong now.

idk about Riven tho.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide