Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Server problems

Creator: DUnWanted June 9, 2012 9:55am
2 posts - page 1 of 1
DUnWanted
<Member>
DUnWanted's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 9:55am | Report
recently i was playing a game of league of legends then my games laggs and ask if i want to reconnect i press it stays loading then i close the game and when i open the launcher it says server unavailable when it is because my friends are playing.also pvp.net the page does not open stays loading and it never finishes also twicth tv dosent work for me.

i live in germany but i play NA server, also happend to my brother who is next to me help please how to fix it
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 11:59am | Report
If I had to guess, since it happened to you and your brother next to you at the same time but not others: this is an issue with your setup, locally, not the server. Double check that you have all the ports LoL uses open and that LoL is being blocked by the firewalls on your router and the like. If the problem persists, try calling your ISP to see why you're having trouble connecting to US IPs consistently.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide