Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Some solo top questions

Creator: IAmByakuya February 7, 2013 7:40am
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 7:40am | Report
I have been playing a lot of solo top in ranked and starting to get some issues vs Lee Sin since hes kinda hard to kill in lane due to his shield/sustain so just asking who are te best picks vs him? Or shud i pick Teleport? Ive been trying to fight back as Jayce getting Tears Of Goddess to kite him to death getting some good results but still hard.

Also any good tips for those annoying Singed?
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 8:22am | Report
Is Jayce all you've tried?

I feel there's enough that can beat Lee, though not a lot that is a guaranteed win because his early game is troublesome for pretty much anyone.

I'd say either pick strong melee fighters that'll outdamage him when tries to trade ( Udyr, Olaf, Darius) or go for champs that outscale him late game ( Jax, Irelia, Vladimir). It all depends on how you play it, in the end, but he should be manageable.

As for Singed, I think range is still what works best ( Teemo, Kayle, Vladimir or Jayce), though I've personally only played against him as Elise (she should win against him), Irelia (tough one but she actually can win) and Xin Zhao/ Lee Sin (can both win but have to do so early).

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 8:31am | Report
If you force tear versus lee don't expect to win trades. I agree with most of what wayne said about the lee matchup, and I add that if you're smart you can easily win with Rumble.

Singed can be troublesome if you don't know when and how to commit. His pre-catalyst phase is crucial and if you can't beat him by then you'll probably have a hard time. You need harassers who can disengage before he manages to Fling. Teemo can do that but Singed can still get the upper hand on the matchup by not dying and only farming. Vladimir and Kayle can do well, I don't fell like Jayce is that good a pick but I might've faced really bad ones. Once again, Rumble can win the matchup if you play it smart, Kennen and Elise have potential, Cho'Gath is a farm war that will only show it's pay once teamfighting starts.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 8:37am | Report
Cho vs Singed is a super booooooring lane. Cho vs any other tank is super boooooooooooooooring.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 9:13am | Report
Lee beats Jayce lol. He just out sustains your poke and has multiple ways of getting back in your face after knocking him away. Then he slowly wears you down with small skirmishes and bursts you when you're low with his ult.

A well played Olaf beats Lee, Renekton beats Lee, and Riven stomps Lee because you can burst him down early on.

All you really have to do against Singed is learn to commit. If he wants to Fling, don't just eat it, hit him back or something.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide