Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sona glitch - Anyone else noticed this?

Creator: MyBloodisBlack December 19, 2013 12:09pm
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 12:09pm | Report
I have played Sona for a while and recently I have noticed a big issue with her Q.
In the description it says that this attack will go after enemy champions by default however I have on multiple time noticed that this attack has gone after minions more often and even when closer to champions its seeked out minions first.

Has anyone else noticed this major glitch in Sona?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 1:01pm | Report
You're probably just over-estimating the range on her Q. I'm sure high Elo Sona mains would have already made a big deal of this if it were a bug.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 1:11pm | Report

You're probably just over-estimating the range on her Q. I'm sure high Elo Sona mains would have already made a big deal of this if it were a bug.

Oh no no, I wish that was case however (and I do wish I gad recorded it) I had incident where I was chasing two low HP champion and if i can put it on scale (not literal) I was 2 cm away from them and 7cm for the minions behind me so I hit Q and it shot BACKWARDS at the minions instead...needless to say I got double teamed and died because of it.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 1:22pm | Report
I felt something was wrong but I always assumed I was out of range, marginally.

Sig made by Tamy
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 11:45pm | Report
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Running on top of enemy as Xin. Failing to hit him. Trying to E him to slow him, failed, failed, failed.
Enemy got into tower zone, so I did a 180, ran halfway back to midlane tower (was midlane gank), suddenly my E connected, teleporting me between enemy first and second midlane tower.

Had similr issue with Leona.
E right into enemy, failed to connect, failed to do dmg. Charged Q, ran to enemy, didn't AA, just stood there. Oddly enough even attack move didn't trigger an AA.

I say it's lag.
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2013 4:13am | Report
Yeah, it's probably lagg. I had the same issue with Lulu when I used my Blade of the Ruined King active, then I was like MOOOVE! and spamclicked all over the place but Lulu just stood there for one second still while I could have made a kill right there... --'
💣︎✡︎ ☜︎✠︎✋︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☠︎👍︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎

👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☺︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎ 💣︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎☠︎

⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎✍︎

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide