Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

STOP TAKING JHIN ADC

Creator: Dyto October 25, 2020 2:07pm
Dyto
<Member>
Dyto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2020 2:07pm | Report
Listen, I get it .... he scales into a monster mid to late game, thats fine .... but unless you're seriously a one trick player on jhin you SERIOUSLY erode your team's power.

First of all, jhin's counter mechanics are super easy
1). Jhin cant reliably punish you for poke, he has to chose between CS and punishing you for poke, as long as you poke his support the jhin will ... without exception, never punish you for that poke.

2). Once jhin has no bullets, its game time ....engage, or if you think you need to .... now is the time to poke him, even if he wanted to trade CS for poke right nwo, he cant. If you engage on him, he cant help his support so hes most likely just going to run without stopping sacrificing his support in the process, literally happens evereytime.

3). Jhin cant or wont protect his support, and its a good bet his support cant protect him reliably either, again partially because of the "Runs out of ammo, never stops running away" strategy.

4). Yes .... jhin is good mid game ....the exact time of the game where you usually have a super fed assassin, melee ad or some kind of burst champion .... who ... no offense .... can really use the support more than jhin anyway, they're just better champions...

Please stop putting your support through this painful process, even when it ends well its a SERIOUSLY painful lane phase with you, you're just not worth picking to lane with .... maybe go to a solo lane but even that I hate because then you're taking solo from a better champion ..... I think jhin just needs to give up mid game power for reliable lane phase, in short .... screw jhin players
nicomaster9000
<Member>
nicomaster9000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2020 12:24pm | Report
Yes I can agree that the attack speed Jhin build pretty much useless is. But if the Jhin was to buy say B.F Sword he can do a whole lot of damage and I talk from experience. If you see Jhins not capable of poking and farming at the same time that means they shouldn't play the champion ranked yet or quit the build in general.
I'm some random guy trolling most of his games because his jungler ganked him (yes that happens) so hai. I'm in silver and got 10 mastery 7 and 8 mastery 6 champions as of the date today (9th november 2020). The m7 are: Darius, Nasus, Swain, Pyke, Yasuo, Jhin, Sion, Senna, Shen and Irelia. the m6 champs are: Twisted Fate, Kassadin, Garen, Master Yi, Akali, Katarina, Talon and Ezreal. So yeah if you want to write with an extremly unsocial person like myself just write me or smt.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide