Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Submit your Best Lee Replay or Video For my...

Creator: Carlozs
July 24, 2012 11:38am
2 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Submit your Best Lee Replay or Video For my latest Youtube Newest Creation...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Carlozs » July 24, 2012 11:38am | Report
Guys and Ladys i am Working on a new Video for LoL called The Lee Chronicles and in that Segment of it i Shall show all The Latest and Greatest lee Gameplay you Ever Seen and think it pro Gna make a Website this week for all to post there replays there So if you Got any let me know and you Video can be featured ;D Will let you know when it going to start maybe on Thursday So just to let you know and after i am also going to do Tons more of other Video Like the Akali Best evading video and Other in future to come So stay tuned ;) To http://www.youtube.com/user/DemGamiez For latest update in future to come

And now i leave you with a bonus video of What it shall be like Enjoy
Carlozs's Forum Avatar

Carlozs
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The LZ » July 24, 2012 1:44pm | Report
1 - I think this may be the wrong forum.

2 - You made a double post

3 - If you wish to advertise something or whatnot, making
yourself understood is of vital importance. You don't do this
by obstructing readability by avoiding everything called
punctuation.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
The LZ's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
The LZ
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!