Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Taric

Creator: Slappiz August 7, 2013 7:27am
36 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 8:04am | Report

I still hold a pretty solid win rate of 56%ish in over 40 games with him. It hasnt hurt me much. hes still my go-to for tanky support when Thresh is banned (every game)

My go-to was Alistar, but I haven't played in a while and when I did play, Thresh got through a lot because I was duoing, so I'd swap with first pick. I'd even get a Blitzcrank pick every now and then, but I'm still experiencing afterpains from the mana nerfs with him... I swear, any support which I play for any period of time gets a nerf.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 9:22am | Report
Then you should play Irelia support, cuz better nerf Irelia.
He is gonna kill you!!!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 1:06am | Report
Taric was my best support (even champion) for the longest time. This actually kind of breaks my heart.

Much like Skarner has always been my most reliable choice and they are "fixing him up" too. How pleasant -.-
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
kT coffee
<Member>
kT coffee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 10:59am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Hmm, that seems a bit weird here. Which build Sarsky is using? Does he go for Frozen Heart, Iceborn Gauntlet or rather more aura based with Locket of the Iron Solari?

Utility tank jungle, so typically Locket, Randuin, FH, SV, etc. There should be VODs around to see him play on the GPL Twitch channel or just individually uploaded on YT, but might be hard to find since the SEA scene isn't very popular outside of SEA.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide