Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Taric

Creator: Slappiz August 7, 2013 7:27am
36 posts - page 2 of 4
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 7:59am | Report
Taric was the best counter for Sona in s2 so I don't think it will be a problem to lane against her. Lulu, Taric prolly ain't the best pick against her.
No idea about Thresh, I think it's manageable with a good strategy.

Still haven't tested him yet but It would be sad if he is as bad as you say.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 8:00am | Report
He is fine. I'm just being super negative because I didn't see any reason for Riot to nerf him. WHen we was at his peak he still didnt come close to outclassing the current top tier supports. it was unneeded.

Also; as for the Sona V Taric lane, she pretty much kicks his *** in every regard atm. He cant handle her poke, her sustain beats his and her ult ****s **** up. She also recently got bumped up from less than caster creep health to melee creep status. She's totes tankier now.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 11:03am | Report

He is fine. I'm just being super negative because I didn't see any reason for Riot to nerf him. WHen we was at his peak he still didnt come close to outclassing the current top tier supports. it was unneeded.

That's ridiculous, he was a first pick support and saw tons of bans at the beginning of season 3. Taric and Nunu & Willump were far and away the best supports. He was easily the best 2v1 support and pretty much guaranteed successful tower dives even as early as level 3. He was a top tier support that outclassed every other support and it was absolutely necessary that he was nerfed
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 11:08am | Report
And do not forget, he got totally abused in the jungle with his 30% armor ratio.

BTW:

Quoted:
V3.04:
  • Shatter
    • Damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/105/150/190/240.
    • Armor damage ratio reduced to 20% from 30%.
  • Dazzle
    • Stun duration adjusted to 1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 seconds from 1.5 at all ranks.

V3.03:
  • Stats
    • Base attack damage reduced to 57 from 62.
  • Gemcraft remade
    • Taric's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 2% of his maximum Mana; this bonus damage is doubled against champions
  • Shatter
    • Passive Armor aura adjusted to 12% of Taric's armor from 10/15/20/25/30 (Taric's self armor bonus remains 10/15/20/25/30).
    • Active damage now additionally scales with 30% of Taric's armor.
    • Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 50/60/70/80/90.
  • Dazzle
    • Mana cost reduced to 75 from 95.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 11:10am | Report
He got no dmg at all left :(
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 11:16am | Report
Wrong, he got no base damage at all left, if he actually does have tanky items like Frozen Heart, the damage is actually strong. But that isn't that good for a support...
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:36pm | Report
I miss Taric :,(
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:45pm | Report
I play him as a jungler and from there he can be the real truly outragous super tank he truly is. 40 armor aura for the team is just superb.
He is gonna kill you!!!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 5:46pm | Report
Clear time on jungle taric is *** and he cant duel anyone either. Not to mention after the nerfed stun duration his ganks arent as deadly either.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 6:13pm | Report
As a jungler, Blitz is better in like everyway I believe. As a support, he's still quite good, especially when paired with a bursty champion like Corki. He isn't as good as Blitz/Thresh lategame though, and his early game is only on par with them. He still is the #1 Support for Corki though lol.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide