Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Team manager in league

Creator: Dyto January 2, 2021 7:04pm
Dyto
<Member>
Dyto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2021 7:04pm | Report
In some games they let you take on the role of essentially a team leader and assign types of player to each role, maybe its time we did this so we really knew which comps people want to play on.
A Wanblee Wasta
<Member>
A Wanblee Wasta's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2021 12:49am | Report
I don't think this system is needed in lol. It can only be useful in clash and other command modes. In a normal game, soloque, the summoner sometimes doesn't know where he wants to go and what he wants choose. So, this method isn't usable, as it seems to me.
"Nothing is eternal, but everything is infinite, like our teams"
Dyto
<Member>
Dyto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2021 6:06am | Report
I don't think this system is needed in lol. It can only be useful in clash and other command modes. In a normal game, soloque, the summoner sometimes doesn't know where he wants to go and what he wants choose. So, this method isn't usable, as it seems to me.

It would highlight what people really believe to be too strong, as they would be preferred more often. This would provide better metric for balance than the current Winrate metric

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide