Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

The first time i have ever dodged a ranked game...

Creator: kin333x
May 24, 2012 8:40am
22 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » General Discussion » The first time i have ever dodged a ranked game...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by kin333x » May 24, 2012 8:40am | Report
So... I decided to play a ranked. Only to have someone ban Evelynn, Twitch, and Shaco. Insta lock ashe jungle. and then call me noob for playing solo. Then second person locks in Graves... I'm like "WTF you guys doing?" and for the next 40 secs i spent that entire time raging at them for trolling. they both had smite and surge... So tell me was it a good idea for me to dodge?
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
kin333x's Forum Avatar

kin333x
<Member>
Rep: Notable (25)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Turbo Punz » May 24, 2012 9:03am | Report
Welcome to League and the internet in general...

Sexy General Odd-Bro is Sexy

+Rep me if you found anything helpful from me

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the beautiful signaures

Turbo Punz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Turbo Punz
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (12)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » May 24, 2012 9:27am | Report
Yeah... good idea. Ranked is not for trolls. I have no qualms about dropping b/c of ******s or extreme flamers.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Tadanori Oyama » May 24, 2012 11:52am | Report
I advocate talking people down and trying to raise the level of discourse among a team. Doesn't sound like that was an option for you; ducking out the backdoor was the right move.
Tadanori Oyama's Forum Avatar

Tadanori Oyama
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AFKwithyoursister » May 24, 2012 12:25pm | Report
I really don't think anyone will have a problem with this.

Fearless bush diving

AFKwithyoursister's Forum Avatar

AFKwithyoursister
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Diesel » May 24, 2012 12:28pm | Report
kin333x wrote:
Insta lock ashe jungle.

I'd already be out the door.
Diesel's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Diesel
<Veteran>
Rep: Memorable (65)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by LaronX » May 24, 2012 1:29pm | Report
I rather force them into a game and get them 9 reports then dodge this. Most will back out. Other not well fine with me I do my Job and you get banned.
LaronX's Forum Avatar

LaronX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (39)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheWeekndOVOXO » May 24, 2012 1:48pm | Report
Either way it's an elo loss, I'd play it and do my best and be a boss.
(Discontinued)
TheWeekndOVOXO's Forum Avatar

TheWeekndOVOXO
<Member>
Rep: Notable (33)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by kin333x » May 24, 2012 5:29pm | Report

Either way it's an elo loss, I'd play it and do my best and be a boss.

What 5 elo loss? If i lost the game i would've lost alot more elo probably about 20 30ish.
But glad to know people agree with me.
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
kin333x's Forum Avatar

kin333x
<Member>
Rep: Notable (25)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Phil Collins » May 24, 2012 5:49pm | Report
I would have dodged in the same situation. I'd rather lose 10 elo over 12 elo. Although I haven't played ranked since season 1 so I don't know what it's like now.
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Phil Collins
<Member>
Rep: Prominent (175)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!