Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The muting system in League of legends

Creator: Risker May 11, 2023 3:29am
Risker
<Member>
Risker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2023 3:29am | Report
Like it's terrible right? I get muted basically close to every time I write something unless I act like a priest or something. It's the main reason I might go back to Dota, getting muted for saying "**** you" when the support steals my jungle buff and then I can't write for the rest of the game.
aztec169
<Member>
aztec169's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2023 3:07pm | Report
It is terrible, i got a chat ban and a 5 game ranked restriction. there was like 3 games in a row just had awful teams that bad dumb decisions. i appealed it and got a response that included these:

"As a friendly reminder, chat negativity is not limited to just "bad words", slurs, hate speech, etc. It also includes: name calling, arguing giving up and saying the game is a waste of time, pointing out mistakes and misplays and so on. The chat is intended for positive or neutral communication". "Pointing out mistakes and misplays creates a negative experience for the player who is targeted". "Expressing any negativity or frustration at all, even towards yourself - Again, this is case to case specific"

They don't want anything except compliments in chat basically.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide