Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The rivers shall run red...

Creator: Lugignaf November 16, 2011 9:50pm
1 2 3 4
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2011 11:54pm | Report
Rylais had always been that way. They didn't change it and then revert it. From the first day it was a known bug. Rylais always saw Vlad's Q as a multi-target spell due to the dual functionality of it... doing damage to one target and then healing a different one.

And fixing an item bug is not a Hero buff. That is like saying a mechanic is going to make Chevy motors even better... by making better GoodYear tires. Assuming you buy that brand.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 9:26pm | Report

Rylais had always been that way. They didn't change it and then revert it. From the first day it was a known bug. Rylais always saw Vlad's Q as a multi-target spell due to the dual functionality of it... doing damage to one target and then healing a different one.

And fixing an item bug is not a Hero buff. That is like saying a mechanic is going to make Chevy motors even better... by making better GoodYear tires. Assuming you buy that brand.

No it was a purposeful design choice so that Vlad could not perma-slow people, it wasn't because it healed. The only reason they changed it back was because they nerfed the transfusion cool down to 4 seconds. Rylais is also changed this way for Cassiopeia's Twin Fang ability for the same reason.

Vlad is still a very good choice of caster in a fair amount of match-ups. The only buff he is going to receive someday is on Tides of Blood and it's health cost and perhaps it's scaling will be re-worked. (currently the AP ratio does not stack, it is 0.4 no matter how many stacks you have)
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide