Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The single most newbie mentality in the game....

Creator: Dyto January 10, 2021 6:29am
Dyto
<Member>
Dyto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2021 6:29am | Report
"I dont scale so I HAVE to force fights right now!"

First of all ... while I can appreciate the gungho attitude on display, you need to understand that there are some situations where you dont have everything lined up perfectly for you, infact sometimes they may be lined up in DIRECT opposition to your goals and so you NEED to realign your priorities and strategies.

Second ... I can appreciate the desperation you MUST feel knowing that your enemy counterpart may outscale, and may outscale HARD but trying to force what is obviously not working, can and WILL only make your plight worse. The right thing to do in these situations is not to go at it same as always, As said in Maslow's Hammer, "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail", sometimes you need to look at what you have and what you CAN make work, find out how to loosen a bolt with a hammer so to speak.

Lastly....This mentality is incredibly selfish and ignorant, yes its true some champions scale better into late game and some are much better early game, but if you're an early game champion forcing engagements and losing you're only bringing the late game in faster. Also, even when we say "Champions dont scale" its usually in reference to their redonk early burst falling back into line with most other spells, not that its bad but that through growth even as you get fed, the damage applied does not feel much better than before but usually still retain a veritable panoply of other tools.

Please look at EVERY situation within the game objectively and think outside the box.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide