Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Tips for escaping elo hell :-)

Creator: JJandthat January 3, 2013 10:11am
1 2 3
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 1:44am | Report
Elo hell exists purely because people who claim it does tend to be part of the problem.

Its awkward when people try to claim elo hell exists when in matches, plat games contain plat/diamond players. Gold players contain plat/gold players. You see the odd plat-diamond player lower than their threshold, but in a lot of cases they either boosted their accounts or just don't care anymore. PRetty soon after the soft-elo reset, people were where they belonged.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 2:37am | Report
1 post, unverified elo, no summoner name or other details, and you're offering advice on how to climb out of "elo-hell".

Seems legit.
DarkStormyKnight
<Member>
DarkStormyKnight's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 3:31am | Report

1 post, unverified elo, no summoner name or other details, and you're offering advice on how to climb out of "elo-hell".

Seems legit.

^

+ I don't even believe in Elo Hell.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 8:59am | Report
Athan wrote:

Admit you didn't read the OP and try to improve.
He is GIVING tips on escaping ELO hell, he's not asking for it ._.

Either way these folks have a point.

If you're in "elo hell", doesn't it mean that you will face bad players? You should naturally give your team an upper hand if you're good.

Yes yes?
I don't play LoL anymore.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2013 9:14am | Report
Flip-Flap wrote:

I'm wondering something : What is elo hell ? I mean, some people say it doesn't exist, some people say it's below 1200 elo, others below 1500... I'm confused. Is the "non elo hell" when you don't have leavers each game ?

Elo hell is that point where a player start perceiving his allies are worse than him and begins blaming them exclusively for losing, despite often being equally at fault himself.

It's unrelated to your actual Elo, anyone can end up in their own version of "elo hell".
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide