Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Tool] Replace recommended items with...

Creator: U-Maed-Bro January 16, 2012 2:39pm
1 2 3
U-Maed-Bro
<Member>
U-Maed-Bro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 6:56pm | Report

Ok im still confused why change them to items you already know how to build/always build on a champ? The reason i understand is to be able to take them without browsing the shop.

The main reason is that it saves you time and that it's comfortable. You also don't have to "ALT + TAB" if don't remember an item for a champs or a builds you use seldomly.

Also how to you install it or import a guide and howd you make it

It's a standalone applicatoin written in C++ using the Qt-Framework. It uses official Game-API-Hooks provided by RIOT to change the items.
The tool will ask for you LoL-installation and remember it. It is unimportaint where to place the tool / folder.
U-Maed-Bro
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 7:09pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

The files are there
Its installed in C:\Riot Games. The program asked where the game was and I showed the way, but its not working

You have to restart the game. Make sure that the files are not empty.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 7:09pm | Report
what language is that (im bad at thses things =P)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
U-Maed-Bro
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 1:15am | Report

what language is that (im bad at thses things =P)

I'm not sure what you want to know by asking this... However:
Quoted:
C++ (pronounced "cee plus plus") is a statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm, compiled, general-purpose programming language. It is regarded as an intermediate-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features. It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs as an enhancement to the C language. Originally named C with Classes, the language was renamed C++ in 1983.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2B%2B
See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qt_%28framework%29
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 4:29am | Report
LOL your name is patch
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 5:28am | Report
U-Maed-Bro wrote:

You have to restart the game. Make sure that the files are not empty.

I'm doing like this:

Open your program, choose the champion and the items, and save
Open LoL, go to custom game, choose the same champion
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 6:42am | Report
I like it ^_^. Won't use it yet because my PC is **** and wont run multiple programs at once.

As a side note, something I would love to see and would love to use on some of my favorite champions (I know it's nearly impossible):

I'd like to see a program that changes your recommended items throughout the game. Sure, infinity edge is nice, but last whisper should be the next recommended item when 4 of the enemy just bought Thornmail. Like a counter-picking program, but for items instead of champions. I know it's a loose idea, but it'd be cool!

EroSanin
<Member>
EroSanin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 8:18am | Report
Great application but i have some questions and problems:

1. When i start your program I don't have icons next to name of items, and also it do not have all icons from mobafire as well (have win 7 64)

2. When i chose items for specified hero and save it, can i close application?

3. Why there isn't "bring to default" button. It could be helpful.

4. Why when i set some items, after restarting application, they are not saved with specified champ?

Application would be great if my points would be implemented. Now is great too ^^
U-Maed-Bro
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 9:43am | Report

I like it ^_^. Won't use it yet because my PC is **** and wont run multiple programs at once.

You can edit the items. Close the tool and run the game. You don't have to run both at the same time.

As a side note, something I would love to see and would love to use on some of my favorite champions (I know it's nearly impossible):

I'd like to see a program that changes your recommended items throughout the game. Sure, infinity edge is nice, but last whisper should be the next recommended item when 4 of the enemy just bought Thornmail. Like a counter-picking program, but for items instead of champions. I know it's a loose idea, but it'd be cool!

I would like to do that but I have to read the memory of LoL to do this. For reading the memory you would get banned for hacking (I think they don't check that atm but it wouldn't be officially supported). I'll think about this.

EroSanin wrote:

1. When i start your program I don't have icons next to name of items, and also it do not have all icons from mobafire as well (have win 7 64)
2. When i chose items for specified hero and save it, can i close application?
3. Why there isn't "bring to default" button. It could be helpful.
4. Why when i set some items, after restarting application, they are not saved with specified champ?

1. Don't know why. Perhaps I will upload some recource-files with the next version as a nother option to get the images.
2. Yes, you can close it.
3. Well, the application doesn't know anything about the default recommended items atm.
4. Planning to do this in the next version.
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2012 2:24am | Report
Is there a way you can re-upload this using mediafire?

I'm getting messages like "this site is not available in your country"
and something about the government shutting down megaupload.
and then the other one says that it is no longer available (no passes left? o.O)
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide