JunSupport wrote:
Plus, AP Kog has shown to be equally, if not more, effective.
Lol no.
I'm interested in trying
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
Pretty sure Irelia will gonna rock in this too, her standard build is good speed, survivability and some damage =)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.
I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
You need to log in before commenting.


Twitch OMGBBQWTFHECOMEOUTOFNOWHERE
Gragas Slammed back, Body slammed, barreled
Lux BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
uhm... anyhues,
Huekaiser, Kayle, Teemo, Blitz, Heimer, Shacoco, Eveleen, Ashy, Treestana, Orianna...