Upcoming Ahri nerf in Draven's patch

Creator: Blood26 June 1, 2012 12:46pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 15
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:46pm | Report
Here are the details.
Fox-Fire: Damage decreased to 40/65/90/115/140 (+0.4 increased) [max damage:80/130/180/230/280 (+0.8 increased)], from 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.375) [max damage:80/140/200/260/320 (+0.75)].

Spirit Rush: Damage decreased to 85/125/165 (+0.35 increased), from 100/140/180 (+0.3).

Just wanted to know what do you guys think ? Before I go saying anything else, I personally feel that someone should bring Ahri's nerf to an attention in Riot. Because the Hecarim patch pretty much buffed everyone else, and Ahri was left unbuffed. I am not usually a person to discuss about nerfs or buffs, but this nerf to Ahri is ridiculously stupid.

People say its a late game buff in disguise, I have my reasons to disagree.

But that aside, how many of you are against the nerf ?
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:50pm | Report
Someone did the maths and she's doing about the same damage late game in a full QWERRR combo. Assuming everything hits that is.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:51pm | Report
I was already pretty bad on Ahri so I probably just won't play her much anymore. :P
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:52pm | Report
It's not really a nerf. Her late game is being buffed by upped ratios and her early game is being nerfed. Realistically, I whole heartedly agree with Riot's decision because her early game dominance is too strong while her late game falls off compared to other AP's. Realistically, it's a minor buff to Ahri, leveling her early game to other AP's while making her actually terrifying in the late game phase.

Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:52pm | Report
Ahri's my girl! This is an outrage!!!!! I agree! She needs buffs, especially with her play style! How dare they!!!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:53pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I was already pretty bad on Ahri so I probably just won't play her much anymore. :P

I saw your post, I'd still stick to Ahri, because she's the reason why I left HoN. But the nerf definitely isn't welcomed.

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:54pm | Report
Oh wait......I misread lol. This is good for her!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:56pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

It's not really a nerf. Her late game is being buffed by upped ratios and her early game is being nerfed. Realistically, I whole heartedly agree with Riot's decision because her early game dominance is too strong while her late game falls off compared to other AP's. Realistically, it's a minor buff to Ahri, leveling her early game to other AP's while making her actually terrifying in the late game phase.

A 0.25 and 0.5 ratio isn't going to make much of a difference for our little fox girl. IMHO, her late game is fine. Riot focuses too much on her late game. And despite the hidden buffs, I certainly disagree with it. I can explain (from a non-calculative point of view) if you think I'm being absurd :P.

Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 12:57pm | Report

Oh wait......I misread lol. This is good for her!

So much for +Rep-ing :P.
But no seriously, its still a big slap to us Ahri users imo.

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 1, 2012 1:04pm | Report
Blood26 wrote:

A 0.25 and 0.5 ratio isn't going to make much of a difference for our little fox girl. IMHO, her late game is fine. Riot focuses too much on her late game. And despite the hidden buffs, I certainly disagree with it. I can explain (from a non-calculative point of view) if you think I'm being absurd :P.

Regardless of number crunching, Riot wants to aim for a late game buff for Ahri because it IS weaker than others and she needs to be able to keep up. You honestly can't compare her late game damage to heavy nukers like Ryze; Cassio, Gragas, Karthus, etc. Do remember, this is PBE and numbers will toss and turn a lot. Even if the patch is shipped out like it is now, it is seriously justified. I know Ahri is your favorite champion and all but you don't see me complaining about Nautilus shield nerfs because I know it's pretty strong and in Ahri's case, true damage and magic damage harass/poke was a bit too strong in lane and she's just returning to normal playing field with other AP's.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 15

You need to log in before commenting.