Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Upcoming Ahri nerf in Draven's patch

Creator: Blood26 June 1, 2012 12:46pm
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 7:33am | Report
@Blood26: Just got my 1st win(and loss) with ahri.I killed an annie at level 4 or 5,with the help of ignite and flash plus the full combo.Wonder if I'll ever do that again QQ

Refering to your SS,forgive me for reading it briefly cuz I need to study.Rivens can be a pain to team with because unskilled ones die too easily(like me during free week) =/

And that veigar...well just bad luck i guess. I'd find some time to read more precisely later =D

@Lugignaf:by level 13 i should have sorcerer's boots,1/2 doran rings,hextech revolver and crystal scepter.Maybe another amplifying tomb or blistering wand?
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 7:52am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I'm sorry, I just don't see the point of this screenshot. AP Teemo mid? Lulz, I literaly never lost to that, simply because he's so squishy it lets Leblanc kill him at level 2, or Swain at level 2-3 (when I usually can only secure the kill at level 4). I mean, sure, gg, but I'd be more impressed if they had a Lux or a Cass.

- edit - It's scores like these that makes people rage, man. Stop raping so hard! D:

Anyway, I can't say I get the pain of anyone who has seen their favourite champs get nerfed; from the time I started paying attention to patches, my mains have only suffered buffs or remained untampered <.<

Can't say much on Teemos.
Teemo in general, isn't in my favor, especially when they aren't on my team.
He just reminds me of an Ashe who hits hard when her passive is on, coupled with poison effect.
But I guess Teemo had to be the one to mid, because the rest were melee and they needed an AP.

Bear in mind tho, this Teemo was so annoying, my team walked in to a field of shrooms, lawl.
It was kinda hilarious.
The entire game was quite a big disappointment, due to Riven feeding.

Cass isn't a problem for me, although I did feed her badly on my first match.
Lux remained as a problem.
But with me going back to maxing Q first, I'll have to see how the matchup goes.
Lux's E was always a problem for me, I can dodge tons of E and still get hit hard by one. The problem with it is E's hit range is quite decent I would say, which means you can avoid the entire E but still get hit because the range is so big, you can't escape out in time.

FYI, don't know if I should laugh at this xD.
But before I even "raped" so hard, I probably spent the first 2 two months dying hundreds of times with Ahri and suffered tons of flame before I got better with Ahri.
And I still consider myself inferior with her.

I have a ridiculously high amount of standard for Ahri ._.
Lucky you, WHY UR NO CHAMPION NO NERFED !?
I kid :D.

@TxT
Hmm, the prob with trying out champions is that.
Okay, I'd say there are 2 kinds of beginner
The kind that listens and response, and the kind that remains silent and will not respond to you even if you were polite to them.
The Riven player was the latter.
I'm not surprised I lost my temper because I've been advising him since the start of the match.
*flips table*

Btw, do you think stacking Doran Rings is effective ? I honestly can't see the point of stacking rings, I have a thing against ring stackers (especially if its the enemy team). I'd only stack rings when I realized I'm always close to death. Otherwise, I'd rush major AP and be a glass cannon @_@.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 9:50am | Report
ZOMG I DON'T PLAY EASY NOOB CHAMPS LIKE U, K? PLS UNINSTALL

(lawl <3 )

You're right about Ahri; I can only play her in Twisted Treeline, to be honest, and that's when I'm not facing the typical Garen Nautilus Volibear zomg early game trio ;_; She's not so easy that a new player can pick her up and go on a Godlike madness
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 3:14pm | Report
@Blood but I DO play urgot. In fact he`s probably my favorite champion in the game.

I was just saying it`s a bit ridiculous that your champ is already better than mine, mine is getting nerfed harder, and you care more...
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2012 7:33pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

ZOMG I DON'T PLAY EASY NOOB CHAMPS LIKE U, K? PLS UNINSTALL

(lawl <3 )

You're right about Ahri; I can only play her in Twisted Treeline, to be honest, and that's when I'm not facing the typical Garen Nautilus Volibear zomg early game trio ;_; She's not so easy that a new player can pick her up and go on a Godlike madness

Ahri was the first champ I picked up :3.

@Acid
BECAUSE I CARE !

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 4:28am | Report

@Blood but I DO play urgot. In fact he`s probably my favorite champion in the game.

I was just saying it`s a bit ridiculous that your champ is already better than mine, mine is getting nerfed harder, and you care more...

Like I said b4.
I care less about urgot cuz I dont play him. I totally feel sad about his nerf but it doesn't affect me.
I'm sure I'd do the same with urgot if he's my main and 1st champ like ahri :)

1st match after patch,
Comments: (RIOT PLEASE NERF KASSADIN IDK WHY U NERF AHRI OVER HIM Q_Q)
For real,someone tell me how2counter his R+Q+E combo. I feel crushed against him in lane...
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 2:19pm | Report
^beat him before 6, or pick galio.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 2:22pm | Report
Or, even better...
Play an AD champ mid so you can auto-attack him to death.

Reason he's not nerfed much, if at all, is because he's a counter pick. If I don't see them lining up a good AP mid, I won't even bother picking Kass. In blind, hell yea. Kass all day, erry day.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 5:59pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Or, even better...
Play an AD champ mid so you can auto-attack him to death.

Reason he's not nerfed much, if at all, is because he's a counter pick. If I don't see them lining up a good AP mid, I won't even bother picking Kass. In blind, hell yea. Kass all day, erry day.

AD champs are a total counter to Kassy.
Though I can't think of a good one.
Recommend some female ad carries will you :D ?

@TxT
Not sure about Kass, but I know he and Talon are complete counters to Ahri.

That aside, more bad news to come. Firefox Ahri is not going to be released next patch. **** YOU RIOT !

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2012 8:13pm | Report
Ahri:
-ONLY ONE point in your taunt. Max Orb first, then Foxfire.
- Hextech Revolver is my first priority and then of course, I get Sorcerer's Shoes. I rush Needlessly Large Rod after that. What comes next is according to the game. Usually, Rabadon's Deathcap is maxed out quickly.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Abyssal Mask, and Deathfire Grasp are my friends as well.

I never really have much of a problem while using Kassadin vs AD. It usually depends on the player.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide