Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Vayne and twitch really strong right now?

Creator: cooper56 July 27, 2013 8:51am
1 2 3
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:51am | Report
Maybe more vayne is seen now but i think twitch is under rated at least in solo que. Twitch to me is secretly quite op people just cant play him well similar to draven before everyone started playing him.

Especially with vayne nerf in next patch twitch might be played more even.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 11:31am | Report
Twitch is slow, squishy and has no escape. His ulti is insanity but without it he's nothing special.

It isn't hard to play him. The problem is that people usually don't know what to do when a twitch is on their team. You really have to pick fights in the right spots to make twitch work, which is something most people don't want to bother with.
I don't play LoL anymore.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:00pm | Report

Twitch is slow, squishy and has no escape. His ulti is insanity but without it he's nothing special.

It isn't hard to play him. The problem is that people usually don't know what to do when a twitch is on their team. You really have to pick fights in the right spots to make twitch work, which is something most people don't want to bother with.

Twitch has element of surprise since no one can play against him he does not need an entire team built around him i 100% disagree.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:08pm | Report

has no escape.

Ambush is actually a good way to escape from around 30-50% of all assassins that can kinda mess twitch up.

This kinda hit the nail of the head. Some people do know how to play twitch, but i think that the bigger issue is that people don't know how to play WITH twitch.
I'll +rep that :>
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:10pm | Report
Twitch is pretty strong ADC imo but he doesn't have so easy late game as someone like Vayne has. Twitch needs a lot of farm and kills to become a strong carry. And he is pretty useless without Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 12:33pm | Report
Ambush isn't a good escape.

If you're in a position so that you can use it to get away, your movespeed + peels is already enough so that you'd get away without it.

3 seconds is more than enough for anything to burst down a squishy ADC.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 2:01pm | Report
I carried myself to plat with mainly twitch, when i'm too scared to play him, I play Varus, rat is very high risk high reward in regards to laning, kinda like Draven. but I've got the best Twitch EU-W, just saying... ^_^
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 2:18pm | Report
I'm really hoping people don't realize how ridiculous twitch is, but it's probably already too late QQ.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 2:26pm | Report
When I'm behind I like to build Boots, Infinity Edge and Sword of the Divine. It's insane how fast you can kill unsuspecting squishies and how much damage you can do in fights with just these items.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 2:58pm | Report
I find Twitch a ridiculous joke, nerfs taking sooooooo looooooooooooooooooooong
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide