Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Vayne ulti lagg?

Creator: Taco limeyjr
October 25, 2012 1:46pm
17 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » Vayne ulti lagg?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Taco limeyjr » October 25, 2012 1:46pm | Report
So I've recently noticed that whenever I use vayne's ultimate, My fps will drop to around 15 which during team fights makes it really difficult to re-position and focus on targets, and I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem?
Thanks Nameless for the awesome sig =D
Taco limeyjr's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Taco limeyjr
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by RaNuD » October 25, 2012 2:03pm | Report
It's one of the worst animation in the game performance wise. Actually I believe it is straight the worst, with Taric's old Radiance.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
RaNuD's Forum Avatar

RaNuD
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (19)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mooninites » October 25, 2012 2:07pm | Report
leblanc will tank your fps. playing against one atleast
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mooninites's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mooninites
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (275)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Darcurse » October 25, 2012 2:14pm | Report
The client isn't well-programmed either...

On Domi for example: Dunno what causes it, but pretty much every game the first encounter between the champs results in a short freeze.
Darcurse's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Darcurse
<Member>
Rep: Notable (38)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » October 25, 2012 4:08pm | Report
A lot of people have this problem. :P

I think it's just the graphics card.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Minho » October 25, 2012 4:15pm | Report
Maybe it's just you? o.o
I never get lag when I use her ultimate :3
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Minho's Forum Avatar

Minho
<Editor>
Rep: Established (111)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » October 25, 2012 9:58pm | Report
i didnt notice that
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Anastasios » October 26, 2012 5:11am | Report
I get that all the time, it also used to happen when Swain with the Northern front skin used his q for the first time, it made the game freeze momentarily until it was fixed. Some other champion skin had that problem, but i don't remeber who.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Anastasios's Forum Avatar

Anastasios
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (83)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by GrandmasterD » October 26, 2012 5:25am | Report
Anastasios wrote:

I get that all the time, it also used to happen when Swain with the Northern front skin used his q for the first time, it made the game freeze momentarily until it was fixed. Some other champion skin had that problem, but i don't remeber who.

Jarvan's Dragon Slayer skin had that when he first used his Demacian Standard; that **** was really annoying.
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Rep: Renowned (531)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by GrandmasterD » October 26, 2012 5:31am | Report

So I've recently noticed that whenever I use vayne's ultimate, My fps will drop to around 15 which during team fights makes it really difficult to re-position and focus on targets, and I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem?

I can't recall having that problem but then again, I don't play a lot of vayne. Check the LoL forums if more people have problems with it or make your own thread there. I haven't heard of it before so I'm guessing it's your graphics card.
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Rep: Renowned (531)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!