Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Viktor Free Week ಠ_ಠ

Creator: RCIX April 17, 2012 5:49am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 1:08pm | Report
What hostility?
You're the one assuming I know nothing about Skarner just because he's your favourite champion..

Note I said he isn't hard to play (aka understanding basics & jungling him), not saying he's easy to master

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Katjoesja
<Member>
Katjoesja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 1:29pm | Report
Viktor, Viktor everywhere! Missing lazers and not realising that they have to be near their ult for it to be effective. Laying down random traps and thinking they can stun me. This is the worst F2P week ever, with the only exception being that time they put Twitch in *shivver*
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 1:41pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

What hostility?
You're the one assuming I know nothing about Skarner just because he's your favourite champion..

Note I said he isn't hard to play (aka understanding basics & jungling him), not saying he's easy to master

Cool, my bad :3
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 2:12pm | Report
I lurv me some viktor :3

cant wait to stomp new ones

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Vort
<Member>
Vort's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 2:18pm | Report

How I beat Viktor in Dominion:

Play Sivir.

Edit: How to beat ______ in Dominion:

Play Eve.

Holy Toledo, Batman, It's Cho'Gath!
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 11:46pm | Report
I love Viktor. Really high damage capability.
Few things they should do to shove him in the right direction.
1. Make augments as a purchase feel better since it is taking up a full item slot (believe this is being worked on)
2. Make it so Q at least generates half going and half coming back, or gets it as soon as it does the damage, he loses trades.
3. Increase the width of the laser damage line to match the width of the visual, I'm pretty good at landing the laser, and it happens way too often that it "hits" but doesn't deal the damage.
4. Do something with his slow/stun, it doesn't feel satisfying to use, even if it was just a bit of damage. Maybe make the slow increase the longer the enemy is in until it actually stuns.

1, 2, and 4 would be QOL changes, while 3 is more of a bug fix.

I'll just say that his laser is probably one of the most satisfying spells in the game to land for me.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 12:51am | Report
4 already happens, btw.
Nasus says hi
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 2:07am | Report
RCIX wrote:

4 already happens, btw.

No it doesn't, right now its the same percent slow for all 3 ticks then it stuns. That was suggesting a slow that increased over the 3 ticks until it stunned.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 5:50am | Report
I just had me a Viktor mid in ranked, I was soo worried it was a free week Viktor... It wasn't, and he was gud. Not pro guud, but good. And we won the game easy. Dat stun field if used good in teamfights!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 1:48pm | Report
Someone said it earlier but every good player knows that Viktor is strong but his range is bad. Range is why he's underplayed because every other ap has godlike poke ranges.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide