Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Weekly Riot Points Giveaway

Creator: stewpeed April 2, 2013 7:52am
stewpeed
<Member>
stewpeed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2013 7:52am | Report
Hi guys. First things first I don't want to be considered a spammer, this isn't my intention, so I apologize beforehand if this might be odd. I also don't want this post to take ages nor to make presentations; so long story short I just recently launched a website: League of Legends: Advanced Siege Tactics, or shortly LoL:AST.

We usually post useful and informational articles and a bunch of other updates, PBE notes, cosplays, roundups and the list could continue.

Now the key thing here is that we are hosting each and every week a RP giveaway which is obviously not a regular "riot points generator" scam (we will never ask your password or other sensitive information). It's just an old school giveaway so if you are interested here is the link to the 1st week's giveaway. If you wonder how the RIOT points will arrive to the winners account the answer is simple: in-game "Gift Center".

Thanks for taking time and reading this. If you have any question just let me know.

Cheers
- stewpeed
"If you haven't yet lost the ability to ask, you may not yet ask for relief." - Jericho Swain

League of Legends: Advanced Siege Tactics -> www.lolast.com

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide